Disney Gift Card Deals

Bonnie1222

DIS Veteran
Best Buy and RMN weekly ad 10% promo
8/6 purchased $250 worth of gift cards for in-store pickup (used Amex offer)
8/11 $25 pending in RMN from purchase
I see this week's BB 10% excludes gift cards. Did the one last week allow them or is it a glitch that lets DGC go through? And I just checked my Amex, I don't have any best buy offers :(

• gottalovepluto

DIS Veteran
    I see this week's BB 10% excludes gift cards. Did the one last week allow them or is it a glitch that lets DGC go through? And I just checked my Amex, I don't have any best buy offers :(
    RMN offers always exclude gift cards, hence their ymmv nature regarding posting.

ETA: bummer about the BB offer, Amex offers are just weird!

ariel1025

DIS Veteran
    Yesterday I did a Disney store electronic gift card purchase. Trying to stack the RMN 6% with the Discover 5% by using Paypal to pay. Today I got the we need to verify this purchase phone call. Is this something I can expect to happen every single time I do this purchase here if the stack works? I wouldn't care but the Discover card and Paypal are in my husband's name so I put the order in his name and he is annoyed by having to call :rolleyes:

FoxC63

DIS Veteran
    Yesterday I did a Disney store electronic gift card purchase. Trying to stack the RMN 6% with the Discover 5% by using Paypal to pay. Today I got the we need to verify this purchase phone call. Is this something I can expect to happen every single time I do this purchase here if the stack works? I wouldn't care but the Discover card and Paypal are in my husband's name so I put the order in his name and he is annoyed by having to call :rolleyes:
    No you shouldn't. I got it once and have been able to purchase without disruption since.
    If you change payment methods you might.

• KPK02090

Mouseketeer
    I wanted to buy a Disney Gift Card on the shop Disney site, but am only seeing three options for designs on the cards. There used to be tons of choices.
    Am I looking in the wrong place or did they get rid of all the designs but 3?
    Thanks.

amalone1013

DIS Veteran
    I wanted to buy a Disney Gift Card on the shop Disney site, but am only seeing three options for designs on the cards. There used to be tons of choices.
    Am I looking in the wrong place or did they get rid of all the designs but 3?
    Thanks.
    It looks like they got rid of all the cool choices. :( That sucks. :mad:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates