Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chase has 10% back at staples and dosh has 3% will both apply if my freedom card is on dosh or will only one credit post?

They should both go through. Chase is usually in the form of statement credit, and Dosh is a third party site; I don't think they run on the same platform. I've had Dosh credit for me when using CCs that get airline miles or hotel points, so usually the CC rewards are separate.

Thanks everyone. I wish I could just do Happy Guy but only Happy Lady and Happy Student can be converted to DGC for the Publix deal. I’m not worried about being stuck with Happy Student even though I want to use it for DGC, American Eagle and JCP are where we get our school clothes from plus my brother is in the market for a PS4 and Dell sells them.

I just don’t want to be treated like a criminal at BBB lol. I will start off with 5 1st to be sure.

Thanks everyone. I wish I could just do Happy Guy but only Happy Lady and Happy Student can be converted to DGC for the Publix deal. I’m not worried about being stuck with Happy Student even though I want to use it for DGC, American Eagle and JCP are where we get our school clothes from plus my brother is in the market for a PS4 and Dell sells them.

I just don’t want to be treated like a criminal at BBB lol. I will start off with 5 1st to be sure.

This is why I miss Happy Kid so much with Gymboree shutting down. It also had Rainforest Cafe and Regal Cinemas, so I always knew I could legit use it if the churn went bad.

What is the publix deal?

Just an update on the Stop and Shop deal. It continues past today into the next circular, but not through the whole next cycle. They're advertising it as a Father's day promotion, and the last day to buy is 6/17. I also noticed the redeem date is still 6/24, even if you buy the gift cards on 6/17. I was hoping there would be an extension on the coupon redemption for later purchases, but it doesn't look like it. Still a great deal, but just don't wait too long and miss out.
Good catch. I didn’t read the fine print. Thank you for posting.

Do gas stations typically carry prepaid Visa or MasterCard gift cards? Disappointed to learn the next bonus category for Chase is gas stations and streaming services. Thought if they do, I can get these and turn around and use them at Sams for Disney gift cards. Not as good of a deal with the activation fee but still better than just 5%.

Do gas stations typically carry prepaid Visa or MasterCard gift cards? Disappointed to learn the next bonus category for Chase is gas stations and streaming services. Thought if they do, I can get these and turn around and use them at Sams for Disney gift cards. Not as good of a deal with the activation fee but still better than just 5%.
I’ve only seen them at the truck stop ones like with a food place in it. I’ve seen them in multiple states in those types so I think that’s where they are sold.

I went to HD today to get 2 DGC with a couple of HG cards I got with the Amex deal. One of the HG cards would not work. I called to check the balance and it is fine, but no matter how many times I tried it kept saying invalid. I went through the self c/o so no option to add the number manually but I am guessing it could be added manually at the register. Anyone had this happen?

Did anyone have luck at BBB? (In Florida). I couldn't get them to do it. TIA.

What do you mean you couldn't get them to do it? Do you have to hand them your card or is there a keypad where you swipe yourself? At my stores (CT), there is a keypad, so there's nothing for the cashiers to do. When it prompts me to swipe, I swipe and choose credit. They don't even see what card I have in my hand. As far as the cashiers know, I'm just using a Visa.

Interesting! I am going to try a different store. Thanks for the HU!

What do you mean you couldn't get them to do it? Do you have to hand them your card or is there a keypad where you swipe yourself? At my stores (CT), there is a keypad, so there's nothing for the cashiers to do. When it prompts me to swipe, I swipe and choose credit. They don't even see what card I have in my hand. As far as the cashiers know, I'm just using a Visa.

If you have a Cumberland Farms with gas I’ve seen them there. Speedway has up to $200 so not a great savings with the fee

I did the Chase Bed Bath & Beyond 10% offer 6/10, no redemption notice yet. Not concerned as I know these are slow to show but of interest the Total Wine Offer I used the same day shows in redeemed. Looks like different merchants post at different speeds for the Chase Offers.

I did the last round of rite aid on the last day and I never got the credit. I’m hoping it’s because it was the last day and the charges were still pending when the offer expired. I’m going to try again this round and see how it goes

Happy Cards are multi-store gift cards. Happy Guy, Happy Lady, Happy Bride, etc. that cluster about 6 stores that might be of interest to a certain type of recipient. The thing that sets them apart from regular gift cards is they run as credit. Basically, they're like a pre-paid Visa that can only be used at a few stores. Some smart people realized that since they run as credit, they can be used to buy other gift cards (like Disney gift cards) even at stores that do not allow gift card to gift card purchases.

So, if you buy a Happy Guy card, you can go to Home Depot and use it to buy a Disney gift card. However, if you have a Home Depot gift card, you cannot buy a Disney gift card with it because Home Depot does not allow gift card to gift card purchases.

They're basically a loophole. When you buy a Happy Card, you buy it as a gift card. When you spend a Happy Card, you spend it as a Visa. Since you're buying Happy Cards as gift cards, you can often buy them at discounts you'd never see for a prepaid Visa. Since you're spending Happy Cards as credit cards, you can use them to buy whatever gift card you want.

Make sense?
Thank you. So you buy the happy card online for full price, and use them to buy disney cards somewhere they are discounted? Or do they sell the happy cards somewhere at a discount. Sorry. This is the first I've heard of them. I'm trying to read this thread to learn but 2000 pages is a lot lol

I did the last round of rite aid on the last day and I never got the credit. I’m hoping it’s because it was the last day and the charges were still pending when the offer expired. I’m going to try again this round and see how it goes
Credited for me this round

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!