Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please bear with me and have patience with my severe OCD when it comes to my travel budgeting....

I have a vacation account that is used strictly for vacation expenses. For our upcoming trip, we decided to arrive the night before our DVC stay so I booked a night at Pop Century and paid the one-night deposit ($160ish) on my (non-Disney) credit card. That bill has since been paid with money from the vacation account. Since then, we have booked our flights and since we arrive very late (almost midnight), we've decided just to stay at the Hyatt at the airport instead. I am going to cancel the Pop Century reservation which is going to result in a credit back to that credit card. Well, since I need to buy a few more gift cards anyways, I was thinking that I would use the "credit" to buy $150 worth of Disney gift cards and charge them to that credit card.

So, now that the BB bonuses seem to be back and working again, I was thinking that my best option will be to buy a $100 card at BestBuy and then use the RMN deal through Target to get a $50 card and get the 3% back. Since there is no added bonus to getting $150 at BB vs the $100 and BB is only 2%, I figure that it would be better to do it this way, right? If my math is correct :teacher:(which would be a miracle:rotfl2:), it should amount to about 8.3% in rebates including the 1% on the credit card.

Can anyone think of a better deal?

Chase offer 10% back at Rite Aid. Lowe's 10% Amex offer. Staples 10% Amex offer.

So, now that the BB bonuses seem to be back and working again, I was thinking that my best option will be to buy a $100 card at BestBuy and then use the RMN deal through Target to get a $50 card and get the 3% back. Since there is no added bonus to getting $150 at BB vs the $100 and BB is only 2%, I figure that it would be better to do it this way, right? If my math is correct :teacher:(which would be a miracle:rotfl2:), it should amount to about 8.3% in rebates including the 1% on the credit card.

Can anyone think of a better deal?

If you have 2 SB accounts, do $100 at BB for 9.5% plus $50 on the other for 7%. You’d earn BB rewards too plus CC perks. If one is a referral to the other, you could earn another 0.95% on the $100.

Last edited:
** PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT **

Raise (dot) com is having a Flash Sale today only for 7% off gift cards. They currently have Disney gift cards available! Add the bonus code BOLT at checkout to get the additional 7% off. I just bought $100 worth for $92.39. The electronic codes were available within 5 minutes and I was able to transfer them to my "resort" Disney Card.

Here are the details for the Flash Sale

*Use code BOLT to get an extra 7% off discounted gift cards. Maximum savings $20. To redeem, sign in and apply code in the promo box at checkout. Not valid on cash back gift cards. Cannot be combined with any additional offers. Limit one-time use within date of promotion. Offer expires 04/19/19 11:59 PM CST. One use per household. This offer is subject to Raise Cash Terms.

Raise (dot) com is having a Flash Sale today only for 7% off gift cards. They currently have Disney gift cards available! Add the bonus code BOLT at checkout to get the additional 7% off. I just bought $100 worth for $92.39. The electronic codes were available within 5 minutes and I was able to transfer them to my "resort" Disney Card.

*Use code BOLT to get an extra 7% off discounted gift cards. Maximum savings $20. To redeem, sign in and apply code in the promo box at checkout. Not valid on cash back gift cards. Cannot be combined with any additional offers. Limit one-time use within date of promotion. Offer expires 04/19/19 11:59 PM CST. One use per household. This offer is subject to Raise Cash Terms.
Looks like Disney cards are sold out now.

Silly question but can someone remind me the timing for RMN? I just ordered a $100 gc via shopdisney using RMN. When can I place my next order, is it after it tracks or is it after its available? I have about $700 in DVC dues I want to pay using the gift cards. I’m not in a rush but of course would like to finish as much as I can before the current deal ends on 4/30. Thanks!!

Last edited:

Silly question but can someone remind me the timing for RMN? I just ordered a $100 gc via shopdisney using RMN. When can I place my next order, is it after it tracks or is it after its available? I have about $700 in DVC dues I want to pay using the gift cards. I’m not in a rush but of course would like to finish as much as I can before the current deal ends on 4/30. Thanks!!

For online orders, you can do one right after the other with a max of 3.

Chase Offers now showing online, scroll past the accounts list on the left and Chase offers will pop up. Was able to add a couple offers I didn't see on the phone when I checked a couple days ago. Lowes and Staples were only on the CSR, Rite Aid was different on different cards. Disable ad-blockers to see the details of an offer when you click to add the offer.
10% Lowes, $12 max, 5/3 exp
10% Staples, $6 max, 5/2
5% Rite Aid, $2 max, 5/31
10% Rite Aid, $4 max, 5/31

Don't overlook: Landry's Restaurants Gift Cards @ 10.7-10.5 off plus the offer!!! ;)
Link: https://www.raise.com/buy-landry-s-restaurants-gift-cards?priceMin=50&priceMax=100

And go through TopCashBack for 5% back, must purchase over $20.

Oh and if you're new to raise be sure to use the "10EXTRA" offer! NOTE, you cannot combine offers so it's one or the other!

Where do you put the promo code in on Raise? I don't see it and I'm afraid if I hit SUBMIT order it'll charge my card before I can add the promo code.

I must be crazy because a space to enter a promo code is not on my secure checkout page! Sigh.

Last edited:
Where do you put the promo code in on Raise? I don't see it and I'm afraid if I hit SUBMIT order it'll charge my card before I can add the promo code.

I must be crazy because a space to enter a promo code is not on my secure checkout page! Sigh.

You must be signed in and it's located on the right.

You must be signed in and it's located on the right.
Something must be up with my account. I know I've used promo codes before but it is just not there for me today. I'm logged in. Maybe I'll restart my computer or something but strangely enough, I don't have it when I try and do this deal on the app either!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!