Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else think that Presidents Day it will go up to 4x? I'm trying to debate if I should go now or wait until then....

Does anyone else think that Presidents Day it will go up to 4x? I'm trying to debate if I should go now or wait until then....

Exactly. It seems low to me.

Maybe. Fwiw the 4x lasted for about a week & I’m fairly certain that was the only time we’d ever seen it that high. But it did happen soon after we saw 3x so fingers crossed!

I need to make an eBay purchase, can I get discounted eBay gift cards? Do they sell eBay gift cards at staples?

Gentleman that helped me today at BB said they got an email that they couldnt apply BB certificate towards giftcards. Anybody else hear about this?

Gentleman that helped me today at BB said they got an email that they couldnt apply BB certificate towards giftcards. Anybody else hear about this?

Yes, there was a fair amount of conversation about it on this thread a few pages back.

Thank you guys for the quick responses. I was out of the BB giftcard game a while after Disney World trip. Guess I can use certificates for a new TV or something...

Does Dosh ever have online offers for Sam's anymore? I have a membership for gift cards but do not have a Sam's near me. Last fall I was able to stack the cash back from Dosh with the Sam's savings and it worked out great! None of my Sam's orders have credited with Dosh since after Christmas :(

Looks like RMN pulled the Sam's offer for $5 cash back for $70 online purchase. It was set to expire at the end of the month and I needed to do it a couple more times. Boo! Strange thing is I did get one of the $5 to credit for a $71.98 Disney GC purchase but on 2/11 I put thru another order on my account and one on DH's RMN account and neither of them ever went pending. It has never taken more than 3 days so I think it's a lost cause. Oh well, you win some you lose some. At least I used a Sam's gift card that I got when Dosh was at 8%.

Looks like RMN pulled the Sam's offer for $5 cash back for $70 online purchase. It was set to expire at the end of the month and I needed to do it a couple more times. Boo! Strange thing is I did get one of the $5 to credit for a $71.98 Disney GC purchase but on 2/11 I put thru another order on my account and one on DH's RMN account and neither of them ever went pending. It has never taken more than 3 days so I think it's a lost cause. Oh well, you win some you lose some. At least I used a Sam's gift card that I got when Dosh was at 8%.
I know what you mean. I put in the same order with SAMs on 2/13 and it hasn't gone pending yet. I did the Staples RMN on the same day and it's pending already. I would give the Sams deal a few more days.

I know what you mean. I put in the same order with SAMs on 2/13 and it hasn't gone pending yet. I did the Staples RMN on the same day and it's pending already. I would give the Sams deal a few more days.

Looks like you were right, my order went pending today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!