Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have gone through RMN online and paid with a GC and received credit, but it wasn't at Sam's and I bought merchandise. Still, I think the odds are in your favor of it working.

YMMV, but I used the RMN offer at Sam's for $5 back on a $70 purchase. I used two VGC, 1 Sam's GC and my CC for only $1.98. RMN credited a couple days ago.

Just an FYI that I purchased my Disney GCs from Sam's last night. $50 in Sam's GCs plus $21.98 on my CC after going through RMN. It has not gone pending on RMN. No big loss for me and maybe it's just my luck, but just thought I'd share.

Just an FYI that I purchased my Disney GCs from Sam's last night. $50 in Sam's GCs plus $21.98 on my CC after going through RMN. It has not gone pending on RMN. No big loss for me and maybe it's just my luck, but just thought I'd share.

Mine always takes a couple days to go pending. I did have one post to my account today ($5) from a 71.98 Disney GC purchase a couple weeks ago. I used a Sam's gift card for the purchase.

ETA: I made another 71.98 purchase on 2/8 and it went pending on 2/10. I made a purchase on 2/11 and it has not gone pending yet (today is 2/13) but hopefully later today!

Has anyone had an incorrect amount go pending on RMN? I made a purchase with a $10 off $75 or $15 off $125 offer. The item was $125 and I used a 25% off coupon so I should have only qualified for $10 back ($93.75+ tax spent), but $15 went pending today :confused3

Not getting my hopes up, but will it adjust?

Mine always takes a couple days to go pending. I did have one post to my account today ($5) from a 71.98 Disney GC purchase a couple weeks ago. I used a Sam's gift card for the purchase.

ETA: I made another 71.98 purchase on 2/8 and it went pending on 2/10. I made a purchase on 2/11 and it has not gone pending yet (today is 2/13) but hopefully later today!

Oh good! I've only done the in-store purchases before and had those go pending immediately, so maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised soon.

Oh good! I've only done the in-store purchases before and had those go pending immediately, so maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised soon.

Yes, mine also took a couple of days to go pending. I'm not exactly sure how many, but it was long enough that I thought I wasn't getting the credit.

Does anyone know if the RMN $10 back from online purchases of $125 at Staples will work on gift cards? It clearly says it does not but I know sometimes they work.

Decided to use my Amex 10% off at Lowe’s for Visa Gift Card and use that at Best Buy with Swagbucks. They had a variety of VGCs at Lowe’s and then I found one that said up to $500 for a fee of $5.95!! Yeah, no. Register wouldn’t ring it up, they figured out they don’t have it inventory anymore & had just failed to pull it from the shelf. $200 card for $206.95 it was. Still, hopefully it triggers the Amex offer to stack a bit more savings on the BB/SB!

Last edited:
I tried to be the data point I wanted to see at BB, but no waterpiks in store :( no spot on the shelf. I'll probably just order online...

Does anyone know if the RMN $10 back from online purchases of $125 at Staples will work on gift cards? It clearly says it does not but I know sometimes they work.
It's always worked for me but as always YMMV

Decided to use my Amex 10% off at Lowe’s for Visa Gift Card and use that at Best Buy with Swagbucks. They had a variety of VGCs at Lowe’s and then I found one that said up to $500 for a fee of $5.95!! Yeah, no. Register wouldn’t ring it up, they figured out they don’t have it inventory anymore & had just failed to pull it from the shelf. $200 card for $206.95 it was. Still, hopefully it triggers the Amex offer to stack a bit more savings on the BB/SB!

Surprisingly my Lowe's has Kroger gift cards. 10% off on groceries/gas isn't bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter