Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not know so many stores carry Disney American touristers. I really need some new luggage. The one I want is not yet available everywhere just the Disneystore. Hopefully it will be available at other places in a few months. Great way to spend all the JCP gift cards I received for Christmas and won’t cut in my Disney fund.

Just realize, you can only do 1 Swagbucks per day so you can only get 20% on $100. Or you could spend $500 and earn 1500 swagbucks but then you will be getting lower than 20%.
I used one of those last year to purchase $1500 and sine then no shop and earn. Also you can use both SK and SB?

I did not know you could use Disney gift cards to pay for a neighborhood hotel near Disneyland+flights. I prefer booking everything through Disney. Here’s to hoping we get some really good deals again. I would like to save enough to pay off or most of my flight which is $350-400.

You can only pay the neighbor hotels if you book through disney. Like a pp said Costco travel has great deals. It is still through disney and you can pay with GC. It usually comes out to the same price as the disney site but with added extras like Premium vouchers and a gc

Is there somewhere online I can use a $20 Virtual Visa to buy a Disney GC? I did the p&g offer (pgexperienceoffer.com , buy $35 of P&G products, get a $20 VV) and would like to use it to get a disney card.

Is there somewhere online I can use a $20 Virtual Visa to buy a Disney GC? I did the p&g offer (pgexperienceoffer.com , buy $35 of P&G products, get a $20 VV) and would like to use it to get a disney card.
Dang dang dang......I just last Saturday purchased probably $50 of P&G stuff at Target. I know I threw that receipt away yesterday and trash went out this morning. I totally wouldn't have a problem digging it up if only the trashman hadn't taken it away :( Of all times to decide to clean off my table!

Dang dang dang......I just last Saturday purchased probably $50 of P&G stuff at Target. I know I threw that receipt away yesterday and trash went out this morning. I totally wouldn't have a problem digging it up if only the trashman hadn't taken it away :( Of all times to decide to clean off my table!

I'm not sure Target was one of the stores, I think it is primarily small business.

I'm not sure Target was one of the stores, I think it is primarily small business.
Oh, thanks for the save! I was just deciding how much of what to stock up on at Target for this offer. Don't really need any of it right now so I would have been seriously bummed to be denied for something as basic as "non-participating store"!

The AAFES near me are included for those who are military...worth checking into.

I was also immediately thinking of Target and the current gc promo running there.

You can click on the link and it will tell you what stores are participating in your area. For me it was Harris Teeter, which was also running some good P&G deals this week.

The AAFES near me are included for those who are military...worth checking into.

I noticed Selfridge military as well, unfortunately all my purchases came from Lowes. Tide 115 oz. bottles $7.16 plus military discount. Totally stocked with 14 bottles! Woot!

I did not know so many stores carry Disney American touristers. I really need some new luggage. The one I want is not yet available everywhere just the Disneystore. Hopefully it will be available at other places in a few months. Great way to spend all the JCP gift cards I received for Christmas and won’t cut in my Disney fund.

Some department stores even carry Disney (Coach) handbags, a lot of perusing though and big $$$

Z

You should be able to use the virtual visa online at target to get a Disney gc.

For those who’ve ordered gift cards from Staples online did you go through Retailmenow? If so did you receive cashback? I see the store I’m ordering from has e gift cards available on Staples and a cashback offer available on RMN. Trying to stack them.

Worked for me a month ago when I ordered a Visa gc. Today I ordered $125 worth of Target egift cards. Don’t see RMN pending yet. Will post back with an update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter