Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ever shopped at a Guitar Center and know if they have third party GCs? I have two $20 cash back on $100 offers on credit cards and would love to use them there if they have GCs!

Has anyone ever shopped at a Guitar Center and know if they have third party GCs? I have two $20 cash back on $100 offers on credit cards and would love to use them there if they have GCs!

Sorry I can't help either. My hubby has only purchased online.

Just received my Target anniversary 10% coupon. Two questions, is it 10% off with the coupon and then 5% off with the red card or does it change the normal 5% to 10% for that transaction? Also, I know it doesn't work on any sort of gift cards. But if I purchase gift cards in the same transaction will it still take the normal 5% off from using my red card?

Just received my Target anniversary 10% coupon. Two questions, is it 10% off with the coupon and then 5% off with the red card or does it change the normal 5% to 10% for that transaction? Also, I know it doesn't work on any sort of gift cards. But if I purchase gift cards in the same transaction will it still take the normal 5% off from using my red card?
Yes, it's 10% on top of the 5%, and yes on the gift cards as well. There registers are insanely technical when it comes to applying the proper discounts to the proper items.

I took my Happy Lady GCs to BB&B today to get some Disney GCs. They only had 1 x $25.00 Disney GC on display. The manager on duty checked in the back and they are out :scared:. Luckily there is another BB&B not too far from our house. Hopefully they will have Disney GCs in stock!

It says in the fine print that it doesn't apply to gift cards. I think it has even more fine print than last year because last year I was able to use it on a Nintendo Switch and this year it's excluded. I may not even use my coupon before it expires unless there's a good sale next week.

We have had no trouble converting Happy Guy at Home Depot until now. DH just did one $50 GC at self pay with no trouble. When he went to do the second transaction it said see attendant. He tried a few different Happy Guy cards all with the same message. The attendant said no. It's odd that one would go through and the others triggered the see attendant message.

We have had no trouble converting Happy Guy at Home Depot until now. DH just did one $50 GC at self pay with no trouble. When he went to do the second transaction it said see attendant. He tried a few different Happy Guy cards all with the same message. The attendant said no. It's odd that one would go through and the others triggered the see attendant message.
I tried to buy a $50 gc at Home Depot self checkout yesterday and got a see associate message as soon as I scanned the gc. I have purchased gc's in the past at the same self checkout without issue, but I think they were $25 cards. I didn't wait for anyone and instead just walked over to regular checkout. The cashier rang it up and wasn't paying much attention to me. I quickly swiped my Happy Guy and it went through fine.

I ordered from Staples website on 12/10 and at that time, my order confirmation said the expected delivery would be 12/24. Just got the notice that it was shipped out today 12/14 via USPS. Still says that the expected delivery date is 12/24. I'll report back if I get it sooner than that.

DP: my second BB&B had plenty of Disney GCs and I had no issue at all converting them! I ended up doing each $50.00 card in separate transactions and just told the cashier I was paying by cc, then swiped my Happy Lady card and hit "credit". No issues at all. Yay - 20% off Disney GCs :yay::yay:. I am now wishing I had purchased more.
Congrats but you should’ve waited until
tomorrow to get the $10 rebate. Doctorofcredit said it was no minimum.

Congrats but you should’ve waited until
tomorrow to get the $10 rebate. Doctorofcredit said it was no minimum.

I had totally forgotten about this :scared::scared:. However this particular BB&B store is in a plaza that I avoid on weekends because it's very congested. Perhaps for $10.00 if I had remembered I would've held off! Would it have been $10.00 x however many transactions you made (I made 4x$50.00 Disney GC purchases).?

I had totally forgotten about this :scared::scared:. However this particular BB&B store is in a plaza that I avoid on weekends because it's very congested. Perhaps for $10.00 if I had remembered I would've held off! Would it have been $10.00 x however many transactions you made (I made 4x$50.00 Disney GC purchases).?
Yes. $10 per $50.

I just found a happy student gift card that I’ll try to use at bb&b tomorrow. I had two happy teen and one happy student and was going to give dd one happy teen and happy student for Christmas (she just wants AE) but now she’s getting two happy teen cards.

I thought I’d do three $50s with my WF card and get 30% back but WF only gives you 30% back on the 1st transaction now:(
And I was just thinking about opening another card with them, thank you for helping me narrow down my choice.
I just found a happy student gift card that I’ll try to use at bb&b tomorrow. I had two happy teen and one happy student and was going to give dd one happy teen and happy student for Christmas (she just wants AE) but now she’s getting two happy teen cards.
What stores have you found Happy Student at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!