Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone bought Disney GC's from Walmart and gotten cash back via Dosh? I got a notification they have 10% back.

Does anyone know what the Dosh daily limit for 5% cash back at Sam's Club is? I do not have a Sam's locally so that may be why but I cant find anything in the app stating a limit. Is it exactly 24 hours for Dosh limits or calendar day? TIA!

My app says $20 limit per day with Sam's Club. According to other posters' experiences, it's a firm 24-hour wait, not a calandar day.

To get the Uber credit from Dosh/Sam's, do I have to have to same cc linked to Dosh and Uber? I have a cc that gets more points on Uber than what I would use for Sam's, but I can easily change it to get the credit. Is there anything else I need to do to get the Uber credit?

To get the Uber credit from Dosh/Sam's, do I have to have to same cc linked to Dosh and Uber? I have a cc that gets more points on Uber than what I would use for Sam's, but I can easily change it to get the credit. Is there anything else I need to do to get the Uber credit?

The Dosh and Uber offers are completely separate, although you can stack them if you link the same Visa card to both. Note that a giftcard-only transaction will not qualify your purchase for the Uber offer - there must be "add-on" items.

The Dosh and Uber offers are completely separate, although you can stack them if you link the same Visa card to both. Note that a giftcard-only transaction will not qualify your purchase for the Uber offer - there must be "add-on" items.

Thanks for your reply!

I am planning on buying a Visa GC for this deal and will add something to it. Do you know what denominations are sold in store? Hoping for $400 so I can have the least amount of fees.

I have used the Visa GCs before at BB when converting to Disney, so that is what I am doing in order to maximize.

Buy a $400 Visa GC (best case scenario - but will have to see the denominations) - $407-ish
Buy a $100 Disney GC on 4 separate trips to Best Buy
Earn:
- $20 Dosh
- $20 Uber
- $20 in UR points for cash or $30 in UR for travel
- $38 in SB
- $4 in BB Rewards

Roughly 26% going toward travel.

So I have been buying my GC online through Sams Club, but just discovered that BJs is a better deal by $5.00 for the $150 package. So I am estimating that I am saving an additional $75 by buying through BJs. Thanks for the info. on the better deal at BJs.

I also just looked up what DOSH is and I am interested in it. If someone wants to send me a referral for the $5 reward just PM me.

UPDATE: SOMEONE SENT ME A DOSH REFERRAL. THANKS

Last edited:
So I have been buying my GC online through Sams Club, but just discovered that BJs is a better deal by $5.00 for the $150 package. So I am estimating that I am saving an additional $75 by buying through BJs. Thanks for the info. on the better deal at BJs.

I also just looked up what DOSH is and I am interested in it. If someone wants to send me a referral for the $5 reward just PM me.

A few pages back I had mentioned that with the Chase Freedom(5%) and RMN ($5) Sam's is SLIGHTLY better but not by much.

Do you or anyone else know how long cards are taking to arrive. I am in CA.
Mine took 5 days
Does anyone know what the Dosh daily limit for 5% cash back at Sam's Club is? I do not have a Sam's locally so that may be why but I cant find anything in the app stating a limit. Is it exactly 24 hours for Dosh limits or calendar day? TIA!
Exactly 24 hours!

Has anyone bought Disney GC's from Walmart and gotten cash back via Dosh? I got a notification they have 10% back.
Hm. I am going to investigate this one! That would be better than Sam's with Dosh credit but if you include the Uber credit then Sam's would still work out to be better.

I have the same cards linked with both Dosh AND Uber. Remember to get the Uber credit you need to add a filler to your Sam's order.

Last edited:
How do I get the Swagbucks QR codes? I want to try the Sam's Visa card purchase for Dosh and Uber credit then use the Visa gift card at Best Buy for the disney gift cards.....do I need anything special for the BB part of the deal?

How do I get the Swagbucks QR codes? I want to try the Sam's Visa card purchase for Dosh and Uber credit then use the Visa gift card at Best Buy for the disney gift cards.....do I need anything special for the BB part of the deal?
I always end up Googling it on my phone. I do it at home and then take a screenshot of it.

BJ's online has Disney gift cards 8% off right now (not the $500.00 ones). And, you can buy them without being a member, I think they're having a special about that.

Sign in and put the $10 online membership in you cart, then go shop for the cards you want and add them to your cart also.
Then, when you go to checkout - delete the membership. It may ask you again about joining, but there was an option to checkout as guest.
Confirm that what they are charging you is 8% off.

I bought 10 each of $100 for $919.90 on Tuesday, and just now bought 5 more for $459.95 (free shipping on both).

On top of that, Discover is giving 5% cashback on wholesale clubs this quarter up to $1500.00 so they'll be free money there too.

I registered my 100 happy card with the retail me not 5 off 100 deal at Home Depot. It never went pending but got an email this morning that it worked and I got the 5$. Pretty sweet (savings ended at 20.4%). If anyone tries - obvi would need to be a happy with 100 not the 50s.

How did your transaction at HD go? Just curious if you used self check or a regular cashier and if they gave you a side-eye for using the Happy card.

How did your transaction at HD go? Just curious if you used self check or a regular cashier and if they gave you a side-eye for using the Happy card.
I did self checkout at HD with a Happy Card. Just selected credit, swiped and was on my way in less than a minute. No trouble at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter