Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
So - I am looking to accrue as many FREE Disney Gift Cards as possible. It seems that these are the places where I will have the most luck buying Disney gift cards with gift cards earned (Swagbucks, etc)

Walmart
Best Buy
Target

Sam's Club

anything missing?
Make sure to test a method out before going all in on it and finding out you have that one store that strictly refuses gift card to gift card transactions. Also, remember the rules in this game can (and do) change at any time so make sure you have a back-up plan for spending your gift cards if the store stops allowing gc to gc one day.

I'm not sure if someone asked this recently, but I just got 2% back from Ibotta (not sure why 2%, my offer was 1%) for buying Disney gift cards at BB using BB gift cards). Didn't get anything on the Rewards certificate, only the part paid with gift cards.

I have a question about Fetch.

All I need to do is scan receipts when amd wherever I shop? It's not linked to specific stores like Shopkicks?

I'm not sure if someone asked this recently, but I just got 2% back from Ibotta (not sure why 2%, my offer was 1%) for buying Disney gift cards at BB using BB gift cards). Didn't get anything on the Rewards certificate, only the part paid with gift cards.

Curious - Was this for uploading a receipt after or do they scan the app when you check out? Thanks!

All I need to do is scan receipts when amd wherever I shop? It's not linked to specific stores like Shopkicks?
I've noticed there's certain stores I won't get credit for. I have the best luck with grocery stores. I used to scan all my receipts because every once in awhile I'd get a bonus offer, but after awhile I noticed I wasn't getting them so I've been doing just the grocery receipts lately. It wouldn't hurt to scan all of them though just in case.

Scan the qr before checkout. Bought a $125 Disney gift card using two $60 bb gift cards and a $5 reward. Earned $2.40 from ibotta.

The BB rewards certificate is really a coupon, so since it's a % back on the amount you paid that makes sense. Nice that it was double what you were expecting :)

It's not tied to specific stores, but they did limit the type of store late last year. I got credit for a Best Buy receipt over the summer when they started paying out for any receipt, but when I tried it again it was rejected and the message stated it has to be grocery retailers, supermarkets, club wholesalers, and convenience stores. I guess the soda and candy at Best Buy don't count it as a grocery retailer :) Although now I wonder if I bought a Pepsi while I was there if I could have made an argument for it since Pepsi is a participating brand.
Otherwise, yep, just be sure to scan it in within 14 days and you'll get something for it.

This may have already been discussed, but I haven't been in the market for Disney GC for a few months. Went to Sam's today and even though the $500 GCs were still marked 479.98, they rang up $484.98. Looked online and the price is up to 484.98 as well. My Sam's did give me a store GC for the difference since they had them marked wrong. But looks like the new price is 484.98 for 500.

The $500 was always priced at a smaller percentage than the $150 pack even at the old price. The $150 is still price lower online at $142.98 but they add a 99c shipping charge per card. Since the stores now charge more for them, it's better to get them online even with the shipping charge.

Anyone knows if Sams sends details of the transactions up the line for online orders? That is, has anyone gotten CB from TCB or Discover Deals on these? Just realized I still have about $600 to spend in Discover's quarter.

Heads up - I had a digital coupon on my Kroger account this morning for 4x on Visa/Mastercard this weekend.

Something else I noticed on the weekly ad - it says "save up to $1 on fuel." Hmmm - they have been allowing unlimited points to be used. I wonder if they are reverting back to the old $1 at a time limit???

Heads up - I had a digital coupon on my Kroger account this morning for 4x on Visa/Mastercard this weekend.

Something else I noticed on the weekly ad - it says "save up to $1 on fuel." Hmmm - they have been allowing unlimited points to be used. I wonder if they are reverting back to the old $1 at a time limit???
Uh oh:(

Our Kroger chain here in CO hasn't allowed more than $1 to be used at the pump in probably 5'ish years. I so wish we'd get that too!

First, I want to thank everyone here who has contributed to this thread with such valuable information!

I’m collecting gift cards to pay for a future trip, and I’m ready to merge them on the gift card website. I just have a quick question to make sure I manage this correctly! When I merge multiple cards into one card, do I need to save the other cards for any reason? I know I should save the one I use for payment (just in case any refunds are given), but can I get rid of the other ones that would now have a $0 balance? Thanks in advance!
I always keep an empty card in my account. If you lose the card with the money (or it gets stolen) you can just go to the Disney gift card site and move your money to the empty card.

Noticed there are new terms and conditions for Shopkicks. I haven't read them so I don't know what might be changing. Anyone with the patience and brains to figure it out please do report! Lol

Also, our Kroger here in Ohio hasn't been offering more than a dollar off a gallon at least in the last few years, but driving to Florida last month I noticed it was unlimited in Tennessee where we stopped for gas! I was startled by this and ended up totally messing up my fuel points for February!

Newbie to the GC game, but think I want to try, even if just for the 5% at Target. I'm sure in all of these pages this has been asked, but here goes...sorry it's a lot of questions!

1- How many GCs at a time can or do you buy at Target?
2- My trip is in May, need to pay off in April-do I have time to do anything aside from the 5%? I signed up for survey junkie yesterday and am already close to $3. Any others that would be worth my time?

Does anyone use GCs to pay off entire trips? Also what site is everyone referring to to combine the GCs? And lastly-most important-I booked with that agency that shall not be named-can I use GCs with them? I noticed when I used my card with them the charge came straight from Disney on my statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!