Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone with a Kroger there is a good ecoupon for the GuY. I had $10 off my cottonelle amd viva large size purchase with ClickList. They’re both running $11.99 at my store, so $12.99 for the large toilet paper, paper towels, and a $5 disney gift card!

Think I mistakenly posted on wrong forum. Will I be able to use Disney gift cards at the parks and resorts for all purchases?

Think I mistakenly posted on wrong forum. Will I be able to use Disney gift cards at the parks and resorts for all purchases?

Yes. Only exception would be some of the small concession carts that only accept cash, if there are any left at this point (they're trying to make it completely cashless).

You can also add the gift cards to a cruise to pay for on board charges.

I use gift cards to pay for everything while in the parks. Last time I was at the Dolphin so I didn't have room charging abilities. I just carried one gift card with me, and when the balance got low I transferred the balance off another one to it... the second gift card was actually at home, I just had a picture of it on my phone.

There are several people on both threads :)

Just an update on survey junkie, I cashed out my first $10 reward for a Target e gift card. Arrived instantly.

Awesome! If you don't mind, I have a few questions if you can share about this way to get a few more disney gc's! So about how long did that take you to make $10, or how many surveys? Are they long surveys? And where would I find this? Is it surveyjunkie . com ?
Appreciate any help, got a few trips coming up and any extra gc's help!

Awesome! If you don't mind, I have a few questions if you can share about this way to get a few more disney gc's! So about how long did that take you to make $10, or how many surveys? Are they long surveys? And where would I find this? Is it surveyjunkie . com ?
Appreciate any help, got a few trips coming up and any extra gc's help!
Yes, it is survey junkie. I signed up for it Monday night & had my $10 this morning. I already have $2.60 from surveys I did today. I only have been doing them on my phone but I keep getting notices for surveys for desktop/laptop. Each point is a penny. Surveys have ranged from 15 - 130 points thus far for me.
And I cashed out my gift card tonight. With my red card discount, I got $100 Disney gc for $85.50.

I tried ordering Disney GCs through BJs with my Discover card twice. Both times they cancelled my order. Any idea why? I checked and it showed a charge and then an immmediate refund on my card. Weird.

I tried ordering Disney GCs through BJs with my Discover card twice. Both times they cancelled my order. Any idea why? I checked and it showed a charge and then an immmediate refund on my card. Weird.
Was it for large amount? I know my orders that are over $1000 seem to get help up.

Yes, it is survey junkie. I signed up for it Monday night & had my $10 this morning. I already have $2.60 from surveys I did today. I only have been doing them on my phone but I keep getting notices for surveys for desktop/laptop. Each point is a penny. Surveys have ranged from 15 - 130 points thus far for me.
And I cashed out my gift card tonight. With my red card discount, I got $100 Disney gc for $85.50.

Is there some kind of key to survey monkey? I just signed up and tried to take 5 surverys and ALL FIVE said i didn't
qualify AFTER i almost got to end or half way done. What a waste of time. Annoying since the profile questions you
answer say you qualify. Another time it said technical glitch after it got all my information.

Is there some kind of key to survey monkey? I just signed up and tried to take 5 surverys and ALL FIVE said i didn't
qualify AFTER i almost got to end or half way done. What a waste of time. Annoying since the profile questions you
answer say you qualify. Another time it said technical glitch after it got all my information.
I don't know about survey monkey (unless that was an auto correct). I've had good luck with survey junkie so far I find I qualify for most of the surveys I take, and if not, I'm booted out pretty quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter