Disney Genie

ToyStoryManiaMouse

Earning My Ears
With Disney wanting to minimize contact points, do reservations, and minimize contact in lines, has anyone else considered that we could see Disney Genie in early July? It was supposed to come out this year I believe. I noted that the presentation talked a lot about technology uses and expanding those, but not a lot about the current app being used. It would be great to see Genie be released, use that to help manage everything, and start to test it out. They could put park day reservations, ride times, etc. all in there. And it would help to explain the late opening compared to other parks (gives Disney time to release it) and the FP issues in the past couple days. Could they be switching systems?

With Disney wanting to minimize contact points, do reservations, and minimize contact in lines, has anyone else considered that we could see Disney Genie in early July? It was supposed to come out this year I believe. I noted that the presentation talked a lot about technology uses and expanding those, but not a lot about the current app being used. It would be great to see Genie be released, use that to help manage everything, and start to test it out. They could put park day reservations, ride times, etc. all in there. And it would help to explain the late opening compared to other parks (gives Disney time to release it) and the FP issues in the past couple days. Could they be switching systems?
I was wondering the same thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!