Disney food you miss the most...

magical_mac

Earning My Ears
Are there any food items from the parks or restaurants that you absolutely loved but had unfortunately been taken off the menus? I know there are a few for me that were taken off the menu or disappeared after a restaurant refurbishment. One of my all time favorites was the BBQ Slaw dog from Casey's Corner! It was one of their classic dogs with pulled bbq pork and coleslaw on top! So Good!!! I always loved grabbing one and watching FoF or Wishes! How about you? Anything you miss from the parks food wise??

Chilies sesame noodles at Morimoto Asia Street Food. My single favorite bite on WDW property and now they're gone without a trace :charac2:

Last edited:
Strawberry swirl ice cream at the Enchanted Grove (don't know what that stand is called now). For me it was even better than the Dole Whip.
And I still miss the pistachio gelato at the BC Marketplace.

Sikil Pak (pumpkin seed and habanero dip) at Frontera Cocina - counting down to our arrival day reservation in September!

Sikil Pak (pumpkin seed and habanero dip) at Frontera Cocina - counting down to our arrival day reservation in September!

I am pretty sure they still serve this...I don’t believe it has been taken off the menu.

The pot roast mac and cheese at Friar’s Nook. Even though they brought back the mac and cheese, this one is still gone and I loved it. :sad1:

The lemon posset at Rose and Crown. I have made it myself at home, but it's a little labor intensive and you have to wait for it to chill. Just takes soooo long before I can eat it.

Going back to the 80s with the make your own pizza place in Ft. Wilderness. I can’t tell you if it was good or not...I mean that was 30+ years ago! But it was so much fun.

And Sunday brunch at the CR. Up on the top. We ate there every time.

-S’mores at 50s prime time

-Cinnamon roll from the old Main Street Bakery, pre-Starbucks takeover.

-Individual pizzas at Tomorrowland Terrace (90s). I don’t know if these were actually good, but as a kid I HAD to get one every trip. I wish I could try one now to know if it was actually good! :)

-Jalapeño cream cheese pretzels at MK, AK and Epcot

Breakfast at Tony's on MSUSA. Figaro Fries at PVH in MK. Cream Puffs in France WS.
Sugar cookies with sprinkles at Main Street Bakery before it was turned into Starbucks. Kona teriyaki pineapple steak with rice and broccollini.

Last edited:
Well if you consider beer in the food group as I do, then the Tennants Lager they took off the beer menu at the Rose & Crown pub quite a few years ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!