Disney Food Pictures...Part IV!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cinderella's Royal Table - Breakfast

Assorted Pastries - blueberry, apple, pecan, raisin. They were all tasty!

Traditional Breakfast - Scrambled Eggs, Sausage, Bacon, and Rosemary-Lemon Roasted Potatoes

Lobster and Crab Crêpes - Warm Cheese-filled Crêpes topped with Spinach, Sautéed Lobster, and Blue Crab Meat with a Poached Egg perched on top and draped in Hollandaise Sauce (This was my friend's; looks like she got scrambled eggs instead of the poached)

Kid's Eggs, Bacon, and French Toast Sticks

Baked Quiche - Goat Cheese, Spinach, and Mushroom Quiche with a dollop of Goat Cheese Cream served with Rosemary-Lemon Roasted Potatoes tossed with Arugula

Sleepy Hollow (Liberty Square in Magic Kingdom)

Sweet and Spicy Chicken Waffle Sandwich (just...wow, seriously!)

Captain Cook's - Polynesian Resort Quick Service

Adult Grilled Cheese Sandwich - Served on multigrain sunflower bread with cheddar, Swiss, and blue cheese and tomato with fries

Aloha Pork Sandwich - Pulled pork with BBQ sauce, pineapple cole slaw, cheddar cheese, cucumbers and tomatoes, served warm on a pineapple-coconut hoagie roll with mixed vegetables (the vegetables were GROSS)

Self-serve dole whip!

Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie (Bakery in France Pavilion)

Croissant Jambon Fromage - Ham, Cheese, Bechamel on a croissant (toasted)

Epcot Flower & Garden - Outdoor Kitchens

Jardin de Fiestas - Mexico

Tacos al pastor – Corn tortilla filled with achiote-marinated pork, garnished with grilled diced pineapple, onions and cilantro

Lotus House - China

Vegetable spring rolls

Spring pancake with grilled chicken and green apple

Teppan Edo - Epcot's Japan Pavilion

Steak and Chicken with rice, vegetables and noodles

Steak and shrimp

L’Artisan des Glaces Sorbet and Ice Cream Shop in Epcot’s France

Single scoop white chocolate coconut ice cream in a waffle cone

Single scoop mint chocolate chip

Pepper Market Food Court - Coronado Springs Resort

Crème brulee French toast with sausage

Mexican Eggs Benedict Burrito - Whole Grain Tortilla filled with egg, ham, and cheese topped with and sauce choron

Inside:

Day #2:

Breakfast sandwich - chorizo, egg and cheese (DELICIOUS!!!) (DH got the same thing with bacon, egg and cheese) with a side of hashbrowns

Lunch:

We split a chicken Caesar salad (this is half)

Cheese Danish

It is not like a candied apple at all and not chewy nor hard. It is a light coating. Instead of just biting into it cut a small piece off and try it 1st.

I just saw your reply. Thanks! :D

I was thinking it would be more like a candy apple, sticky & hard but your description & the other one I got sounds better. I didn't think I'd be able to cut them so it's sounding reassuring to me now!

Lunch at BOG - the Pork

VacationDisneyWorld20140301-06298.jpg

I know on other threads, there seems to be a magic cut off at page 250. Are we supposed to start a new thread now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!