disney florist

disneymouse

DIS Veteran
i would like to order a birthday surprise for our son (turning 3) that would be sent to our room at ASsp. does anyone happen to know the disney florist #? also, what sort of things do they have for a 3 year old boy? thanks! :)

I might be wrong, but I don't think that website is the official WDW florist. If you look at the site, it doesn't appear to be part of the Disney Co.

Someone has scanned the WDW Florist brochure on line somewhere (this one included gift baskets, not just flowers). I have the site at home and have even posted the link before. But I don't have it here at work.

Anyone else have it?

About that DisneyFlorist.com..... the address they give is Live Oak Ln... which is by the central distribution centers near Downtown Disney... so it is on Disney Property. It might be an Operating Participant shop, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter