Disney Fantasy "Star War's Day at Sea" February 10th - 17th, 2018

hygienist999

DIS Veteran
This cruise was a Christmas present from my DH. The Disney Fantasy was the only Disney ship we had not sailed on, so this was our Grand Slam. I will say that the Disney Fantasy did not disappoint. This cruise was also a gift for my DH because it was a Star Wars Day at Sea themed cruise, which I loved also.

Our vacation began on the Friday before departure. We left our home in Auburn, Alabama and drove to Ocala, Florida, where we spent the night.
<untitled>.jpg

After breakfast at the hotel we drove over to the Port. I was thrilled to see The Fantasy waiting there for us to board. Such a beautiful ship.
seeing ship from the road.jpg

Unfortunately for us and everyone else waiting to board the ship, we were not allowed to board until about 1:00pm. The Coast Guard was doing an inspection and there was nothing Disney could do but wait until they cleared the ship for boarding. There was some upset people, but this was out of Disney’s hands. We just rolled with it.

seeing ship from the road (1).jpg

THIS ONE.jpg

Once we were on-board we made our way to the Royal Court restaurant on Deck 3 to see if we could get our Dinner time changed to First Seating. When DH booked the cruise Late Seating was the only seating available. We were put on a wait-list.

We were very hungry, as were the thousands of other people. We decided not to go to Cabana’s as we thought most would go there. We headed to The Enchanted Garden restaurant on deck 3 for lunch. This restaurant is extremely beautiful. The service was fast. The food was pretty good as were the desserts. We talked with a nice couple, Nick and Loraine, who sat across from us.

I loved the restaurant theme. I took a few photo's since there wasn't many people in the restaurant.
The food was good, especially since I was starving.

lunch first day.jpg

DisneyFantasy-2-10-18-12.jpg
DisneyFantasy-2-10-18-16.jpg

2-10-18-DAY 1 19.jpg

2-10-18-DAY 1 20.jpg

2-10-18-DAY 1 21.jpg

After lunch we made our way to our cabin on Deck 8.

Last edited:
After lunch we made our way up to Deck 11 to the pool area. We walked around all of the areas outside to get a feel of the ship. I really loved the adult area, it was very big and had a lot of seating.

We knew the rooms should be ready by now so we down to Deck 8 to check out our cabin. The banner was still blocking the entry. Usually cabins are ready by 1:15 or 1:30. But because of the Coast Guard inspection that was pushed back. After a few minutes they opened up the cabin corridors. Our cabin was 8614 and we loved it. Our cabin was larger than the cabins with veranda’s we have had in the past.

You can see our Castaway Member bag on the bed. Years ago, during the first few times we cruised we were always given 2 bags. When they went to just giving one bag, the bag would contain Mickey Mouse Rice Krispie Treats and tumblers, also packs of cards. Now, you get one bag and that's all. I'm not trying to sound ungrateful, I do appreciate the bag, its just so many little perks have or are going away and its noticeable.

This was our first cruise as Platinum, so we were thrilled about that. We really enjoyed this cabin, the bed slept very good and we had the split bathroom setup with the shower/round tub setup. The shower was a good bit bigger because of the round tub. This was the first time we have had the tub in our cabin, usually it is just the shower stall.

DisneyFantasy-2-10-18-7.jpg

DisneyFantasy-2-10-18-1.jpg

bathroom 1.jpg

bathroom 2.jpg

For the first time all of our luggage was sitting outside the door of our cabin. That was a huge Yay! We have gone to dinner without having our luggage. We decided to unpack and put everything away and store our bags out of the way. Thankfully they fit under the bed.

We then hurried to D Lounge located on Deck 4 mid-ship for the Disney Vacation Club Members' Celebration. I do not remember the Cruise Director, but I do remember Tesa, she was all over the ship and did a fabulous job. She was here today to get the crowd going before turning it over to the DVC hosts. There were door prizes given away, but we did not win anything. Before starting Pluto visited everyone for a photo op.

DVC GET TOGETHER - 2-10-18 (3).jpg

DVC GET TOGETHER - 2-10-18 (4).jpg

The bottom photo is of Tesa. She was fabulous.

2-10-18- TESA.jpg

By now it was time to leave for the Safety Drill. Our muster station was outside, which is a huge groan for me. The sun was shining brightly in our faces and of course the safety drill always seems to go on For Ever.

Once we could make our way out of the throng of people who were all wadded up trying to get inside the ship, we used the stairs to go to our cabin to grab the camera and head up to Deck 11 for the Sail Away Deck Party, which had already started. Once the party started there was no chance of getting in to a good position to take photos. So, I snapped a few and we watched while the characters were performing, but once they left we just walked around the outside decks enjoying the ship as it left port.

DisneyFantasy-2-10-18-4.jpg

DisneyFantasy-2-10-18-20.jpg

1DisneyFantasy-2-10-18-19.jpg

After leaving the Sail Away Party we walked around the ship a bit. Got a Diet Coke from Deck 11 Mid, where we went a lot during the day. He are a few basic photo's from around the ship.
DisneyFantasy-2-10-18-23.jpg

DisneyFantasy-2-10-18-3.jpg

DisneyFantasy-2-10-18-6.jpg

DisneyFantasy-2-10-18-8.jpg

The ship had a lot of Disney Themed Tile Mosaics. The were simply gorgeous. I loved, loved them. The tiles has little sparklers in the glaze.

DisneyFantasy-2-10-18-9.jpg

DisneyFantasy-2-10-18-11.jpg

I really liked this setting. We sat on the couch when it was not too crowded in the area.

DisneyFantasy-2-10-18-29 (1).jpg

DisneyFantasy-2-10-18-13.jpg

DisneyFantasy-2-10-18-24.jpg

I just loved that you could run into Characters at any given moment on the ship.

DisneyFantasy-2-10-18-5.jpg

At 6:00pm we made our way to The Walt Disney Theater for the Sail Away Show - A Fantasy Come True: Welcome Show. It was nice to see a show that we had not seen before. This was our 11th Disney Cruise, we have sailed on The Magic 8 times, so although we enjoyed the Welcome Aboard show, after seeing it 7 times, we skipped it on our last cruise on the Magic. This show was similar but different. We enjoyed it.

IMG_8817.jpg

After the show, which lets out at the shops, we braved the madness and bought a few Star Wars Trading pins before they sold out of them. We have waited a couple days on past cruises and the supply would be sold out.

We stopped to listen a bit to Cool Sounds with Soul Duo in the Atrium Lobby. They were very, very good. I highly recommend listening to them whenever you can.

DisneyFantasy-2-10-18-28.jpg

We changed for dinner and made our way to The Royal Court. Along the way we stopped and walked thru the Tiffany’s jewelry shop. I really didn’t see anything I cared for and that is rare for me to see anyone in the store thru-out the cruise. We then passed thru Shutters. Shutters was set up different from the Shutters on The Magic. The Fantasy only allows you to see your photo’s on the kiosk, where The Magic allows you to see them on the Kiosk and you are assigned a book that is located in a bookcase and it will hold your physical photos. My last time on The Magic was 4 months ago, and this was how the photo’s were handled.

DisneyFantasy-2-10-18-27.jpg

Our Table mates were Brad and Abbie from New Mexico, the other couple did not show. They were very nice and dinner was good, but we just hate eating so late. This was the last night we ate with them as we received a call that we had been moved up to Early Seating. The only bummer was we were at a table by ourselves. But we much prefer Early Dinner.

After dinner we went back to our cabin. I uploaded all of the photo’s I had taken, read a bit, then lights out.

DisneyFantasy-2-10-18-30.jpg

Last edited:

I'm in! We did this cruise in 2016 for my 40th birthday - it was amazing! I'm so happy to get to see all the changes they have made to SWDAS. I love the Han Solo in Carbonite photo op - that looks so unique. The logo is also slightly different it seems. I loved the Fantasy as well. It's big and gorgeous. I've only sailed on the Magic and the Fantasy - I've enjoyed them both.

Looking forward to more!

I am looking forward to reading your reports. We sailed on the Magic in 2001 for our honeymoon, we haven't been on her since, but I really want to go again, especially now that they have the Tangle show and new Tangle themed restaurant. We've also been on the Wonder twice and the Fantasy once, so far. We did a SWDAS cruise in 2017 and will be going on another one next year. We are a family of 3, my dh likes Star Wars, but my dd and I don't really care for it. In fact my dd and I didn't even do any of the SW things on our last cruise. Probably seems odd to go on a SW cruise since we aren't fans, but we like to cruise during that time of year and only do 7 nights, so we're kinda stuck doing SW cruises. I can't talk my dh into doing a b2b on the DreaOn m. Looking forward to reading about your pirate night. When we did it last year we had the fireworks, but there was no pirate menu, I'm hoping they have it now. It also looks like they have added some new and different SW backdrops that we didn't have on our cruise. We stayed in a similar cabin, I love the round tubs, especially the rain forest shower head!!

At 6:00pm we made our way to The Walt Disney Theater for the Sail Away Show - A Fantasy Come True: Welcome Show. It was nice to see a show that we had not seen before. This was our 11th Disney Cruise, we have sailed on The Magic 8 times, so although we enjoyed the Welcome Aboard show, after seeing it 7 times, we skipped it on our last cruise on the Magic. This show was similar but different. We enjoyed it.

View attachment 316470

After the show, which lets out at the shops, we braved the madness and bought a few Star Wars Trading pins before they sold out of them. We have waited a couple days on past cruises and the supply would be sold out.

We stopped to listen a bit to Cool Sounds with Soul Duo in the Atrium Lobby. They were very, very good. I highly recommend listening to them whenever you can.

View attachment 316472

We changed for dinner and made our way to The Royal Court. Along the way we stopped and walked thru the Tiffany’s jewelry shop. I really didn’t see anything I cared for and it was rare for me to see anyone in the store thru-out the cruise. We then passed thru Shutters. Shutter was set up different from the Shutters on The Magic. The Fantasy only allows you to see your photo’s on the kiosk, where The Magic allows you to see them on the Kiosk and you are assigned book that is located in a bookcase and it will hold your physical photos. My last time on The Magic was 4 months ago, and this was how the photo’s were handled.

View attachment 316471

Our Table mates were Brad and Abbie from New Mexico, the other couple did not show. They were very nice and dinner was good, but we just hate eating so late. This was the last night we ate with them as we received a call that we had been moved up to Early Seating. The only bummer was we were at a table
We were on this cruise too :)

Wasn't it a great cruise!!!

We both slept late this day. I’m embarrassed to say I did not get up till about 10:00am. We basically got ready and went to Cabana’s for lunch. The food was so-so. I’m not a fan of the buffet at all. I much prefer going to the restaurant, but my DH prefers to get something quick. We are not foodies and my DH only eats to live, so eating is not a priority for him.

Feb.11, 2018 (1).jpg

After filling up our Yeti glasses we headed to Deck 5 to read. Decks 3 and 4 on the Magic are my favorite areas to read, but the layout was a bit different on the Fantasy. Shutter’s has its own area on the Magic, whereas on the Fantasy it is located in an area that overlooks the Atrium. Deck 5 wasn’t much better as the Port Excursion Desk is located here as was a machine that kids went to about a scavenger hunt. I always loved sitting in an area around the Atrium to read so I could people watch, especially watching the excitement of the little kids with the characters. But, it was so noisy and busy we went back to our cabin and sat on the balcony and read.

- I love watching the little kids, they are so excited to see their favorite character or princess.
princesses - 2-11-18-10.jpg

Following is the list of Character Appearances for February 11, 2018 - Sea Day.

Pluto - Deck 4, Balcony 9:00 am & 10:00 am - Preludes 5:15 pm
Jessie - Lobby Atrium (V) 9:15 am & 10:15 am
Goofy - Deck 4, Balcony 9:30 am & 10:30 am - Preludes 4:45 pm
Buzz Lightyear - Lobby Atrium (Vestibule) 9:45 am & 10:45 am
Princess Tiana - Preludes 10:15 am
Cinderella - Preludes 10:45 am
Minnie Mouse - Deck 4, Balcony 12:45 pm & 4:30 pm, Preludes 5:45 pm, 7:45 pm & 9:15 pm
Tinker Bell - Lobby Atrium (Vestibule) 1:00 pm & 2:30 pm
Princess Sofia - Deck 4, Balcony 1:15 pm & 2:15 pm
Mickey Mouse - Deck 4, Balcony 5:00 pm, 7:30 pm, & 9:15 pm
Daisy Duck - Preludes - 8:15 pm
Donald Duck - Deck 4, Balcony 9:45 pm
Chip & Dale - Preludes 9:45 pm

This is the Shutter's set up for The Fantasy.
DisneyFantasy-2-11-18-9.jpg

DH wanted to continue to read, but I went to the Disney Trivia in D Lounge. I only got 2 out of 20 correct, Boo for me. Left there for the cabin to change for dinner.

Formal Night.

We went down to the Atrium for the Captain's Welcome Reception which started at 5:15 pm for the people eating Early Dinner. Free drinks were being offered as you made your way around to the many photo opportunities, which included photo's with the Captain.

View attachment 316666

DisneyFantasy-2-11-18-15.jpg

DisneyFantasy-2-11-18-18.jpg

DisneyFantasy-2-11-18-23.jpg

Attachments

• DisneyFantasy-2-11-18-21.jpg
    DisneyFantasy-2-11-18-21.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Tonight's dinner was held in Animator’s Palate. Our table number was 122 and we were all alone at our table. I guess they made room for us at the Early Seating by adding smaller tables at the back of the restaurant in the corner. But it was fine. I did miss having table mates, but hey, I’m on a Disney cruise. Of course Crush went from picture frame to picture frame and spoke to different ones sitting at the tables. Animator’s is my favorite restaurant on The Magic, it was my least favorite on the Fantasy and the Dream. I just prefer the decor and the classic cartoons that play in the picture frames on the Magic. I also like the little show they put on as well as Sorcerer Mickey coming into the restaurant and becoming the head of a train with the servers following behind. Dinner was pretty good. We are very picky eaters so I always order a Caesar Salad and Steak. This night they actually had something I would eat instead of the Caesar salad.

DisneyFantasy-2-11-18-20.jpg

Feb.11, 2018 (3).jpg

Feb.11, 2018 (4).jpg

Feb.11, 2018 (5).jpg

Feb.11, 2018 (7).jpg

Feb.11, 2018 (8).jpg

After dinner we made our way over to O’Gills 70’s Music Trivia. Again we did horrible, 9 out of 40. I amazed myself, as I love the 1970’s music.

DisneyFantasy-2-11-18-22.jpg

We left there for the Walt Disney Theatre so we could get a good seat. Tonight’s show was Aladdin. This show was Extremely good. We loved it. The singing was fabulous. One of the best shows on the Disney Fleet.

Feb.11, 2018 (10).jpg

We walked around the ship awhile. I really loved the chandelier over the Atrium. Just gorgeous.

lite fixture - 2-11-18-10.jpg

We checked out our photo’s at Shutters before making our way to The Tube for the comedy of Mary Ellen Hooper. She was very good. We really enjoyed her show.

After moving our clocks ahead one hour we went to bed.

DisneyFantasy-2-11-18-24.jpg

- Sorry for the photo's looking blurry - I have to condensed them so much just to fit on the site and they are losing their sharpness. -

Monday - February 12, 2018 -
Sea Day - Cruise Casual - Weather - Partly Sunny - High 80F
Drink of the Day - Yellow Bird (alcohol) - Lava Smoothie (non-alcohol)

Disney Wishes - Walt Disney Theatre
Deck 3 & 4, Forward
6:15 pm & 8:30 pm

Character Appearances
Chip & Dale - Deck 4, Balcony - 8:45 am ; Lobby Atrium (Port side) - 5:15 pm & 7:30 pm
Stitch - Deck 4, Balcony - 9:15 am & 7:45 pm ; Preludes - 10:15 am ; Lobby Atrium, Port Side - 5:45 pm
Goofy & Max - Preludes - 9:30 am
Pluto - Deck 4, Balcony - 9:45 am ; Preludes - 5:15 pm
Princess Sofia - Deck 4, Balcony - 12:45 pm & 1:45 pm
Buzz Lightyear - Lobby Atrium (Vestibule) - 1:00 pm & 2:00 pm
Minnie Mouse - Deck 4, Balcony - 1:15 pm, 2:15 pm & 10:00 pm ; Preludes 4:45 pm & 8:00 pm
Woody - Lobby Atrium (Vestibule) 1:30 pm & 2:30 pm
Doc McStuffins - Deck 4, Balcony - 4:30 pm
Daisy Duck - Lobby Atrium (Port Side) 4:45 pm & 9:30 pm
Goofy - Deck 4, Balcony - 5:00 pm - Lobby Atrium (Port Side) 10:00 pm
Mickey Mouse - Deck 4, Balcony 5:30 pm & 9:30 pm ; Preludes 7:30 pm
Pinocchio - Preludes - 5:45 pm ; Lobby Atrium (Port Side) 8:00 pm
Peter Pan - Deck 4, Balcony - 7:15 pm
Cinderella - Lobby Atrium 7:30 pm & 10:00 pm
Princess Tiana - Preludes - 9:15 pm
Belle - Preludes - 9:45 pm

I woke up early, threw some clothes on and went to Cabana’s for chocolate chip muffins and Diet Coke. Look at the beautiful Tile Mural, this one is located in Cabana's.

tile wall cabana's-10.jpg

I brought it back to the cabin and sat on the balcony and read while DH slept. I also took some pictures looking over the balcony. This was a beautiful day.

_FEB 12  2018 (6).jpg

_FEB 12  2018.jpg

pool-10.jpg

Once DH was up we went down to Deck 4. I had the Connect-at-Sea guy put our phone and iPad to the correct settings for the WiFi.

Note about the WiFi - It is awful. Why oh why will Disney not make this experience better. I’ve been on Royal Caribbean and Carnival and their WiFi packages are much cheaper and work like a charm.

Once that was done, we headed for Deck 12 and sat outside and read.

around pool.jpg

pool-10.jpg

I was watching the time and at 12:00pm we headed for the Atrium so we could watch Jack Jack’s Incredible Diaper Dash. We loved watching this on the Magic and we thoroughly enjoyed it on the Fantasy. There were so many babies they had 3 heats with a final between the 3 winners.

MON. 2-12-18-DISNEY FANTASY (10 of 93).jpg

We had Chicken Tenders and Fries from Deck 11 then went up to Deck 12 to read. This day was very windy and the boat was rocking a good bit. We decided to go back to our cabin until dinner.

grill on deck 11-10.jpg

Attachments

• _FEB 12, 2018 (3).jpg
    _FEB 12, 2018 (3).jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 21
  • jack dash - 2-12-18-10.jpg
    jack dash - 2-12-18-10.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Loving your review so far. I love the Fantasy, it has become my favorite ship. I wanted to tell you that I agree about the photo books, like they have on the Magic. But they did have them on the Fantasy up until this last drydock, then they switched to just the kiosks. Boo...
I love Animators on the classic ships, but honestly the Crush show just annoys the heck out of me on the Dream class ships! If it weren't for those Pasta Purseittes, I would skip Animators on the Fantasy/Dream. LOL
I also wanted to say that we have had Tisa on our 2 Fantasy cruises, and she is simply amazing. The energy of that girl! Can't wait to read more about your SDAS.

Loving your review so far. I love the Fantasy, it has become my favorite ship. I wanted to tell you that I agree about the photo books, like they have on the Magic. But they did have them on the Fantasy up until this last drydock, then they switched to just the kiosks. Boo...
I love Animators on the classic ships, but honestly the Crush show just annoys the heck out of me on the Dream class ships! If it weren't for those Pasta Purseittes, I would skip Animators on the Fantasy/Dream. LOL
I also wanted to say that we have had Tisa on our 2 Fantasy cruises, and she is simply amazing. The energy of that girl! Can't wait to read more about your SDAS.

I agree totally about the Crush show, it is extremely annoying. I like the Kiosks for browsing through the photo's but I much prefer actually seeing the photo before purchasing.
I too love the Classic ships, and thank goodness I do since they have the fabulous ports.

Love this TR so far - thank you!!

We're doing this exact same cruise next year (2/9-2/16, Fantasy, Eastern, SWDAS). First cruise ever!!! (me, DH, DD (7). I am absolutely over the moon excited to be going. I'm addicted to these boards, to these TR's, to everything Disney right now!

Our boys (18 & 20) can't come on this trip :(, but we're excited to introduce our princess to Disney. Spending 4 days at WDW before the cruise.

It looks like you had a fabulous time. You are absolutely beautiful, and your hubby's not so bad himself! LOL!

Looking forward to more!

Amy

We risked ruining our appetite for dinner by making an Ice Cream run. Disney has the best Ice Cream. Carnival's Ice Cream is very icy, not creamy and Royal Caribbean's Ice Cream is not as icy as Carnivals but does not taste near as good as Disney's.

allison eating ice cream.jpeg

Dinner was in The Enchanted Garden this night. What a beautiful restaurant. We enjoyed a good meal served by our very nice servers.
It was such a bummer not to have table mates. I so enjoyed getting to know the others at the table and seeing how many times we would run into each other during the cruise.

enchan.jpeg

enchanted garden.jpeg

_FEB 12  2018 (10).jpg

_FEB 12  2018 (11).jpg

_FEB 12  2018 (12).jpg

_FEB 12  2018 (13).jpg

garden enchant.jpeg

The last time we were on The Dream, the art gallery was really nice. The so called art gallery on The Fantasy, consisted of a few items on the wall, very sloppily I will say, as you entered into the Enchanted Garden. Tiffany's took the space where the art gallery was since that is the space on The Dream that housed the Art Gallery. The Disney Magic may be smaller and only has a hallway for the artwork, but they do a fabulous job and everything is extremely neat and well organized. There were more items on the Magic available than what we saw on The Fantasy. Considering we never saw any people in the Tiffany's store I personally think it was a bad decision. Also, my DH and I have bought something from the Art Gallery on the Magic every time we have sailed, but The Fantasy was to much of a mess and didn't have much merchandise to look at. Therefore, they did not get any of our business.

We decided to try our hand at the trivia again. So, we went back to O’Gills for the 80’s Music Trivia. I thought I would kill this, because everyone knows the 1980’s was the best decade there was, and I was 10-19 years old during this decade. I only got 11 out of 30 correct. I’ll admit this killed me. lol

We walked back through the Atrium to people watch before heading to show in the Walt Disney Theatre. I do not think I have ever seen Pinocchio have a character appearance before, so that was cool.

pinnoichio in atrium.jpeg

Captain Hook and Smitty would walk randomly through the hallways, stopping and chatting with people.

hook with a flurish.jpeg

smity adn hoodk.jpeg
The show this night was Disney Wishes. It reminded me of High School Musical, which is not something I have enjoyed in the past. The singing was good, and I did not hate it, I just prefer the classic type of shows. Disney Dreams, which is part of the rotation of shows on The Magic is so hard to beat.

_FEB 12  2018 (17).jpg

We headed to The Tube again for Tesa’s Snippet Game Show. Movie and Music Snippets were played for contestants to guess. We loved, loved this. Tesa is very good and funny. I highly recommend going to this show. We stayed in our seats for the next show which was the Comedy of Taylor Mason and his Puppets. He was very good also, I like Mary Ellen’s show the night before a bit better, but he was very enjoyable.

Before going to bed each night we always went up to Deck 11 to get a Diet Coke to take back to our cabin. The Deck looks pretty cool at night.

DisneyFantasy-2-11-18-26.jpg

DisneyFantasy-2-11-18-25.jpg

This was the coffee station, we are not coffee drinkers but I thought I'd post a pic to show you what the station looks like. When we went on The Magic for the Norway, British Isles, Baltic, and Nova Scotia Cruises we came to this station for the Hot Chocolate all the time. It was amazing how much the Hot Chocolate would warm us up, because it would get very cold on deck. But for this cruise we drank only Diet Coke, which I don't think I took at photo of the drink station this cruise.

DisneyFantasy-2-11-18-28.jpg

The hallways seemed very long on The Fantasy, but we needed the exercise so all was good. We also took the stairs most all the time.

DisneyFantasy-2-11-18-13.jpg

Now off to bed.

towel animal.jpeg

Love this TR so far - thank you!!

We're doing this exact same cruise next year (2/9-2/16, Fantasy, Eastern, SWDAS). First cruise ever!!! (me, DH, DD (7). I am absolutely over the moon excited to be going. I'm addicted to these boards, to these TR's, to everything Disney right now!

Our boys (18 & 20) can't come on this trip :(, but we're excited to introduce our princess to Disney. Spending 4 days at WDW before the cruise.

It looks like you had a fabulous time. You are absolutely beautiful, and your hubby's not so bad himself! LOL!

Looking forward to more!

Amy
Awe, thank you Amy. I'm so glad you are enjoying the report. This was our 11th Disney Cruise and believe it or not we have only taken our kids on 2 of the cruises. We took our younger two on the Med Cruise in 2011 when our youngest graduated from high school, oldest would not leave girlfriend so he missed a phenomenal vacation. Maybe 2008 was when we took all the kids.
But do not feel to bad for them as we took our three kids along with a friend for each to Disney World for a week once a year for several years. They are grown now and its my DH and my time to enjoy ourselves. Trust me, they put guilt trips on us, lol.
You will love Disney World and the cruise. I'm so excited for you. You will have the trip of a lifetime as long as you do not have expectations that can not become reality. Also, I would recommend not over planning as you will be exhausted and frustrated. I think age 7 is perfect for Disney. You may want to buy several princess dresses and brink with you as the girls wore them every day and they are super expensive on the ship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!