Disney Fantasy | September 29 - October 04, 2020 5-Night Halloween Western Caribbean Cruise

Rachel Mudd

Earning My Ears
5-Night Halloween on the High Seas Western Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral
Disney Fantasy | September 29 - October 04, 2020

Hello all, just paid our deposit today. First time cruising for me and our two sons (1 and 2 years old now and at time of cruise) My wife did a cruise years ago when we started dating and hated it, so I hope she enjoys DCL better.

Hello Guys!!!! I’m so excited about this cruise!!! We just received our Passports today!!! Getting a little closer every day!!! What are you all most excited about???

Hello Guys!!!! I’m so excited about this cruise!!! We just received our Passports today!!! Getting a little closer every day!!! What are you all most excited about???

Being our first cruise there is so much we are looking forward to, IDK if I could narrow it down to just one haha. If I had to pick, and if we can book it since we are 1st time cruisers and get last pick for reservations, I am looking forward to eating at Remy and seeing how it compares to Victoria and Alberts. I'm also really excited, and nervous, on how the little ones will react to meeting "Mick" and "Duck" for the first time.

Holding out hope that this cruise will sail! We switch from the September 14th 4-day. I’m hoping they removed it because booking hit capacity

Holding out hope that this cruise will sail! We switch from the September 14th 4-day. I’m hoping they removed it because booking hit capacity

I'm not on this cruise but I was checking it to see what the chatter is because I am in the "same boat". I'm on the Dream 10/02 cruise and they removed our cruise from the DCL website just like this one. Just to FYI you, we called shoreside concierge yesterday and they said the website removal thing was for capacity reasons and not a cancellation reason. They said they don't know what the CDC is going to do once cruising resumes on 09/15 but they were pretty certain capacity would be an issue with them and they wanted to get ahead of it by the website removal thing. Not sure if that's true or not but gives me a little more hope and I wanted to share that with this thread because it pertains to your cruise as well. Hopefully we will get some official good news soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts