Disney Fantasy - September 1, 2018 - Western Caribbean

I will message you!!....except.....I'm relatively new to disboards, and I can't figure out how to message you! help!
You can also go to your profile page and find Conversations/Start A New Conversation. Type nearlyfallinstar into the participants box. Then you can send a message that way as well.

You can also go to your profile page and find Conversations/Start A New Conversation. Type nearlyfallinstar into the participants box. Then you can send a message that way as well.
Ok. Apparently I haven't posted enough to start a conversation. lol I need to get working on that. So.. Exactly what information do you need for the FE? I've seen everything from just names and stateroom, to that plus characters and tshirt sizes. :)
thanks!

Ok. Apparently I haven't posted enough to start a conversation. lol I need to get working on that. So.. Exactly what information do you need for the FE? I've seen everything from just names and stateroom, to that plus characters and tshirt sizes. :)
thanks!
I just noticed the facebook group I'm in for this cruise also has FE groups organized. I'm really not sure what is the best way to go. How many families will you have in the group for this FE?

I just noticed the facebook group I'm in for this cruise also has FE groups organized. I'm really not sure what is the best way to go. How many families will you have in the group for this FE?
I'm going to limit the groups to ten, which is similar to the FB group. I'm over there as well. :) Someone else is organizing those groups. They get to use spreadsheets! lol. Whatever you choose is fine!

Well, I think I've got a liiiiiiittle bit of time to get used to disboards before I have to make a decision. lol I like how this is more personal :) Now....is there a "how to do disboards" somewhere? lol I cant even figure out how to find this page unless i click on the link from my email. lol

I will message you!!....except.....I'm relatively new to disboards, and I can't figure out how to message you! help!
Sue,.. Welcome to the board. It'll be fun but addictive the closer we get tot he cruise.
There is a minimum amount of posts that need to have before Disboards allows you to message people. They do this to discourage spam.
To up your post counts there is a Test Board for such junk postings in order to not to clutter up other boards: http://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/

Well, I think I've got a liiiiiiittle bit of time to get used to disboards before I have to make a decision. lol I like how this is more personal :) Now....is there a "how to do disboards" somewhere? lol I cant even figure out how to find this page unless i click on the link from my email. lol
It is a bit of a runaround! At the top of the Disney Cruise Line Forum there is a Disney Cruise Meets link. Then you have to Click on the Fantasy 2018 post and the list of those meets are in there. I just pinned this page to my bookmarks to avoid clicking a hundred times to get here. Although, when there are a bunch of people posting, it's easy to get to the thread through your Alerts on the right side of the screen.
pixiedust:
I like DIS for the personal feel as well! It feels more like a group conversation instead of random questions and responses. My last DIS group was awesome and we really got to know each other before we cruised. I hope this board will be active like that for this cruise as well! And there is plenty of time to decide about joining an FE.
:disrocks:

I started a spreadsheet for the DIS FE groups. I can't post the link on the thread, so I will have to send the link through a private message to anyone who is interested. But I think it is a much better way to keep track of the groups and it will keep our information more private.
:yay:

It is a bit of a runaround! At the top of the Disney Cruise Line Forum there is a Disney Cruise Meets link. Then you have to Click on the Fantasy 2018 post and the list of those meets are in there. I just pinned this page to my bookmarks to avoid clicking a hundred times to get here. Although, when there are a bunch of people posting, it's easy to get to the thread through your Alerts on the right side of the screen.
pixiedust:
I like DIS for the personal feel as well! It feels more like a group conversation instead of random questions and responses. My last DIS group was awesome and we really got to know each other before we cruised. I hope this board will be active like that for this cruise as well! And there is plenty of time to decide about joining an FE.
:disrocks:
Me too! I will pin this page to find it easier! thanks! hopefully one of these days I'll figure out how to make a count down, and do all those cute moving emojis you do. lol

Me too! I will pin this page to find it easier! thanks! hopefully one of these days I'll figure out how to make a count down, and do all those cute moving emojis you do. lol
The emojis are easy! When you are writing a post, there is a little smiley face in the font/formatting options. That will open the emoji options!
:tinker:

:sail:It's official!!! :thumbsup2
09/01/18 sailing will be a "Halloween on the High Seas" cruise. :clown:
I'm happy that it is! There were some things I missed the last time! And this means that my youngest will see her favorite character, Jack Skellington again!
::yes::

Less than 400 days, folks!! 394 to be exact.
Where is all the excitement and the traffic on this thread? I'm surprised it's been so quiet.

Less than 400 days, folks!! 394 to be exact.
Where is all the excitement and the traffic on this thread? I'm surprised it's been so quiet.
I'm hoping things will pick up here as it gets closer! *crickets* :rotfl2:

Howdy all! This is my first cruise and I am very excited. We are traveling in a family group of 13.

Good Evening fellow cruisers,... I sure hope that this thread starts gaining some steam. Looking back to the cruise that we took on 09/05/2016, we were in post #40ish about this time. So we are somewhere in the same ballpark, give or take. The great thing is that we had that thread up to over 1000 posts by our sailing. Hope to get an awesome group like we had there.

I am on the FB group for this sailing, but I'm not a big fan of FB. This disboards seems a little more intimate.
Any way, incase someone was wondering, we are just over 6 months out!!!
195 Days to be exact!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!