Disney Fantasy Roll Call November 2, 2020

gumby5657

Earning My Ears
I didn't see a thread for the Disney Fantasy Bahamas cruise November 2nd-6th, 2020 so I thought I'd start one!
This is our first Disney Cruise and we can't wait! We have two boys who will be 3 years old and 9 years old and we are from the Chicago area.

Last edited:

Hi there! Third time on DCL, second on Fantasy! We have a 10 year old daughter and a son who will be 2 time of sailing. Can't wait!!

I didn't see a thread for the Disney Fantasy Bahamas cruise November 2nd-6th, 2020 so I thought I'd start one!

There is also a Facebook group if anyone is interested. Here is the link:

This is our first Disney Cruise and we can't wait! We have two boys who will be 3 years old and 9 years old and we are from the Chicago area.

Hi gumby5657 - the DIS does not allow redirects to Facebook (or other social media sites). Would you mind editing your post to remove it? If not I'll have to delete the post but as it is the first one, that would remove the entire thread so I'd rather not if possible. Thank you!

Hi gumby5657 - the DIS does not allow redirects to Facebook (or other social media sites). Would you mind editing your post to remove it? If not I'll have to delete the post but as it is the first one, that would remove the entire thread so I'd rather not if possible. Thank you!
Sure! Just edited :)

We just booked this cruise and the one following with our FCC from 2 August cruises that got cancelled. Myself and DD21

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!