Disney Fantasy - Oct. 12, 2019 - Halloween on the High Seas - Western Caribbean

tlperki

Earning My Ears
Here's a place where we can discuss the Oct 12th, 2019 "Halloween on the High Seas" Disney Fantasy - Western Caribbean cruise. We can't wait!

This will be our first cruise ever. We are huge Disney fans. Just learned about "fish extenders". Looking to see if there is any started for this cruise.

Deirdre,

I'm interested in joining a FE group for this cruise. This is our first cruise, what do I have to do to join or sign up?

I don't know how to quote someone's post. Can somebody please explain how to do it? Thanks in advance.

This will be my family’s 1st cruise. There will be 18 of us ranging in age from 4 - 77. We’re really excited! I’m interested in FE boards if one is made for this cruise!

This will be my family’s 1st cruise. There will be 18 of us ranging in age from 4 - 77. We’re really excited! I’m interested in FE boards if one is made for this cruise!

Dear goofyluva9293,

I'm interested in FE group as well. IDK if there is one started yet or not. This is my family's first cruise as well. There are only 3 in our group looking to join. My self & my 2 sons, who will be 11 & 12 (13 on Halloween) at the time of the cruise. Please let me know if you find a FE group as I do not have a Facebook page. Thank you so much in advance.

Last edited:
We will be booking this cruise while we are on board the Dream this October.
I have made a website for that cruise with the information on the FE's, what they are, how to make, etc. if anyone is interested I have included the link.
https://disneydream10122018.weebly.com/fe-list.html

Dear OHDisneyDaddy77,

I just checked out your link, it's for the 3 day Bahama cruise on the Disney Dream. I am interested in joining a FE group for this cruise. I have a FE already to go. I need to know where to sign up for the group. This will be my family's first cruise ever. Are you going to be in charge of the group? Since I am a first time cruiser I do not want the responsibility of running a FE group but am more then excited about participating in one. Please let me know when, where, & how to sign my family up to participate. Beyond excited for this Disney cruise October 2019!! Thank you in advance.
Nancy

Dear OHDisneyDaddy77,

I just checked out your link, it's for the 3 day Bahama cruise on the Disney Dream. I am interested in joining a FE group for this cruise. I have a FE already to go. I need to know where to sign up for the group. This will be my family's first cruise ever. Are you going to be in charge of the group? Since I am a first time cruiser I do not want the responsibility of running a FE group but am more then excited about participating in one. Please let me know when, where, & how to sign my family up to participate. Beyond excited for this Disney cruise October 2019!! Thank you in advance.
Nancy
Nancy,
Yes that is the website I did for our upcoming cruise this november but wanted to share the FE basic information as that really doesn't change. I will be willing to do a website and help to coordinate an FE for the October 2019 Fantasy cruise but will wait until we are actually booked on that cruise which we will hopefully be doing this October on the Dream.
Bryan
p.s. I did speak with our extended family cruising/disney vacationing Ohana (who is running the FE with me on this Octobers Cruise) and she is willing to help, after we get it booked. So stay tuned and we will get something together mid october.

Last edited:
Nancy,
Yes that is the website I did for our upcoming cruise this november but wanted to share the FE basic information as that really doesn't change. I will be willing to do a website and help to coordinate an FE for the October 2019 Fantasy cruise but will wait until we are actually booked on that cruise which we will hopefully be doing this October on the Dream.
Bryan
p.s. I did speak with our extended family cruising/disney vacationing Ohana (who is running the FE with me on this Octobers Cruise) and she is willing to help, after we get it booked. So stay tuned and we will get something together mid october.

Dear Bryan,

Awesome!! Thank you for writing back to me & letting me know. I'll be waiting & watching for more info from you about a FE group for 2019 cruise sometime this October.
Nancy

This will be our 11th cruise but first Halloween one. Looking forward to getting back to the bigger ship! Yay

I'll be on it with my 2 kids - 4 & 7. Second cruise myself, many firsts for the kids. Fist time with just me. First cruise for them. First Disney experience.

This will be our first cruise ever. We are huge Disney fans. Just learned about "fish extenders". Looking to see if there is any started for this cruise.
Not to my knowledge yet. But can’t wait till there is. So excited! This will be our2nd cruise.

Hey all. My wife and I are booked on this cruise along with our 16 year old daughter. This is our 5th Disney Cruise but our first Halloween one. Our daughter is always looking to make friends. We are looking to partake in the FE (never have) and anything else.

I requested to join two different Facebook groups for this one. Hopefully one of them is the one mentioned here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!