2At Sea
3At Sea
4Tortola, British Virgin Islands7:30 AM5:45 PM
5St. Thomas, U.S.Virgin Islands7:45 AM4:00 PM
6At Sea
7Disney Castaway Cay9:30 AM4:45 PM
8Port Canaveral, Florida7:30 AM

Who's sailing with us?

This will be cruise #6 (DCL cruise #2) for us, and second time on the Fantasy. Family of 4, and both girls will age up from Oceaneer Club/Lab to Edge. Last time we did the Western itinerary, and I'm really looking forward to this one being Eastern.

You can probably find us on a couple of other/unmentioned external roll calls, but I'd like to see who from the DIS family will be joining us?

We just had a land-based vacation. And while I love the Smoky Mountains, in the end, the experience just left me looking forward that much more to our upcoming cruise. I'm happy to see a few more joining in here!

So close, and yet so far... with today's cancellation notice, we have moved our booking to 01 November 2020 on the Dream, same itinerary. See y'all real soon!

I canceled our May 2-9 cruise on February 24th because I was feeling uneasy about the virus then. We were given a refund minus the deposit, we received a letter showing our deposit $$ to use on future cruise within a year. After seeing that Disney canceled this cruise I called today and they are giving us our deposit back. We are planning on two trips to Disneyworld (fingers crossed) 2021 for Disneys 50th and weren't planning on a cruise. Hoping one day to do a Disney Cruise!!! Stay safe everyone

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!