Disney Fantasy March 3-10, 2018

Disney Fantasy March 3rd, 2018
Cruising with 9 Friends (4 staterooms) and definitely want to be on the fish extender list
Please let us know how to join the group

We are considering booking this cruise, but would be doing so specifically to take part in the SWDAS activities. As such, we don't want to book the cruise and pay in full only to find out that all the activities are already "sold out." Any chance anyone could send a screenshot of what is still available as far as SW meet and greets and the Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple? I don't know if this is possible, but I thought I would ask. Thanks for any help you can offer!!

I would love to be a part of the fish extender group. This is our first cruise (Disney for that matter) and we are so excited!!!
Looking into doing a pin exchange like they do at the Disneyland Resorts, is that a very big deal on the ship? Worth bringing them?

Please let us know about the FE group...we are definitely interested!

Last edited:
Hi, we brought pins last year and glad we did. They had an exchange event with the captains and we also exchanged with other crew members throughout the week.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter