Disney Fantasy - Feb 9th 2019 - Star Wars Day @ Sea - Eastern Caribbean

We are!! DH, myself, DD who will be 7 (almost 8) when we sail. Our boys are 21 & 18, and won't be able to join us.

First cruise ever! Overwhelmed a bit! Have been stalking these boards for tips and advice, as well as the cruise group on FB.

Trip of a lifetime for us.... will do a couple days at WDW first. Probably not in the financial plans to do many more, so am really hoping to have an amazing time!

We are booked and this is our third Disney Cruise. First 7 day trip and hoping to have a more relaxed pace compared to our previous cruises. Fingers crossed the exchange rate doesn’t tank cause that might affect our plans.

We are! Fifth DCL cruise...this will be our third on the Fantasy and second SWDAS cruise. PLUS the Star Wars day will be on my birthday can't beat that!

3 boys 5 8 and 10 voted with DH for another SW cruise over a holiday one, it was that great when we went in March!!

Hi!

Anybody else on here going on this cruise???
Hello!!! We just booked our first Disney Cruise for this week! I am new to DIS boards tonight, so I apologize if I am not doing this right.
Traveling with my mom, husband and 2 kids; 5 year old son and 7 (almost 8) year old daughter!
From Burlington, Ontario!

Bonjour, Hello
We are a french family and we want to exchange presents with others passengers.
I am a 40 years old and we booked our 6th disney cruise !! I am new to DIS boards. Travelling with my husband, my son 17 and my girl 14.
I m sorry if my english is not very perfect.
I m so exciting to see you onboard :stitch::mickeyjum:dumbo:

Hello! Super excited to surprise our girls with their second Disney cruise. This is our 1st 7 day cruise and doing 3 days in the parks before. I am new to the DIS boards too but is this where we figure out the Fish Extender game?

Hello! Super excited to surprise our girls with their second Disney cruise. This is our 1st 7 day cruise and doing 3 days in the parks before. I am new to the DIS boards too but is this where we figure out the Fish Extender game?

Yay!! No, this isn't where the FE is. You should join the FB group for this cruise (search in groups). Lots of members already! :)

We're doing 2 park days and 1 resort day ahead of time! :)

Hi all! This will be our fist Disney cruise and we are so excited! How do we join the Fish Exchange? I saw someone mentioned searching FB, but I can’t find the group. TIA!

We just found the Facebook page for this Cruise search Facebook under groups it’s
Disney Fantasy - February 9,2019 - Cruise
This is our fist Disney Cruise we are excited to do the Fish Extender exchange.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!