Disney Fantasy - December 1 - 8,2018

My mom and I are booked on this cruise. My cousin will most likely be joining us as well. Can't wait!

Looks like we will be switching to this cruise from a November one. Myself. Dh Terry and bringing one of our grandchildren along. Our granddaughter Ella. Will be her 1st cruise. We have cruised twice on the Magic and.twice on the Fantasy. This is cruise number 5! Sent a Facebook request to join

Just booked this cruise and am waiting to be added to the FB group. I am so excited. This will be my first Very Merrytime cruise, my second on the Fantasy, and my seventh Disney Cruise.

Just booked this cruise today! This is our first Merrytime cruise, 3rd on the Fantasy and 5th Disney Cruise. Looking forward to this and will be traveling with my husband, and our 8year old daughter Samantha :)

Sorry but we have moved our cruise to October. Please remove us from your list. Hope you all have a fantastic merrytime cruise!

I saw where you have to have a snorkeling vest on at Castaway. If you have your own gear is the best free or do you have to rent it also?

This will be our first Disney Cruise! Interested in the fish extender but don’t really know much about it....not sure if we are a good fit either. Single mother traveling with two teens. Anyone else sailing without a significant other?

This will be our first Disney Cruise! Interested in the fish extender but don’t really know much about it....not sure if we are a good fit either. Single mother traveling with two teens. Anyone else sailing without a significant other?

Don’t let traveling as a single parent stop you from doing the fe’s. Y’all will fit in just fine. Go to the Facebook page listed above and sign up.

Has everyone else been able to sign onto the site for check-in this morning? We weren't successful at midnight, nor now, so will have to give a call in a couple of hours when they open up.

This cruise was just made available to CMs last night, look out! Just kidding, we have to behave, don't want to lose all the perks. Most of us are just as nice off duty as we are on duty.

Hey everyone. First cruise noobs here. The family is wanting to get involved with fish extenders but I can’t seem to find a Facebook link (or anything really) that points to where I can sign up. Any clues?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!