Disney Fantasy | August 28, 2020 | 3-night CC Double Dip

How many Disney Cruises have you taken?

• Total voters
First cruise ever! Just booked a week ago. We have some slight worry about seasickness but it's a short cruise. Doing "Land" portion at WDW for a coupe days before!

Hello! Just booked today!! Looking forward to a double dip for our first Disney Cruise. It'll be myself and my DS who will be 8. It's also my bday weekend!!

Excellent! What do you look forward to the most on Castaway? I love the bikes and have rented them on every visit.
Hi! We just booked this two days ago and we are praying it happens. Two days at Castaway Cay is a dream come true! We plan to do the 5K run one morning. The water slides are great, bike riding is awesome! Just plain old beach time and walking in the sand will be great!! Can't wait to see it again! We have only cruised during Christmas time, so it will be weird not seeing the Christmas tree as we get off, but I can't wait to dip my toes in the warmer August water!

Excellent! What do you look forward to the most on Castaway? I love the bikes and have rented them on every visit.
Hi! We just booked this two days ago and we are praying it happens. Two days at Castaway Cay is a dream come true! We plan to do the 5K run one morning. The water slides are great, bike riding is awesome! Just plain old beach time and walking in the sand will be great!! Can't wait to see it again! We have only cruised during Christmas time, so it will be weird not seeing the Christmas tree as we get off, but I can't wait to dip my toes in the warmer August water!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!