Disney Fantasy April 20

We just booked for April 20th as well. It'll be our 8th cruise on DCL.

We will be there! It is our first cruise with Disney.....

Welcome to DISboards and DCL, @Goat Deodorant!

As for fish extenders, next to your cabin door, there is a fish that is sometimes used by the crew to place envelopes/messages:
Deluxe-Oceanview-with-Verandah_5B_-23.jpg

Some people "extend" their fish with a set of hanging pouches for the purpose of a gift exchange with other families on the ship:
FE01.jpg

If you check out the main DCL board here, you will see lots of threads related to Fish Extender groups (a.k.a. 'FE'). Some people find it to be a fun way to prepare for their cruise, others don't really care for it (for various reasons).

Is there a fish extender group set up that I can join? We are a family of 5
Welcome to DISBoards, @The Evers Family! Only 57 days to go...

There might be a group set up on that other social media site - I don't follow what happens over there so I'm not sure. It's getting late to get into an FE group, but sometimes organizers will put together a latecomers group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter