Disney Fantasy 7 Night Western Cruise - Sept 14, 2019

I have a complete Planning tool (bought from Etsy) and I have must haves as: Rainforest, cabanas, Castaway 5K, Palo brunch, and stingrays in the Caymans. Anyone else have plans or a bucket list??

Hello everyone! In my crew, we have myself, my twin boys (6 almost 7 at time of sailing), my sister, and her twin boys (10 at time of sailing). We are all super excited. We hope my mom and step dad will be joining us, but they haven't booked as of yet.

This will be our second Disney Cruise (a 3 day on the Dream was just too short). And for our previous cruise we only found out about Fish Extenders about a week or so before the cruise, so we couldn't participate. This cruise we want to be sure to get in on the fun! Let me know how to sign-up.

Hi everyone... Just booked our cruise... excited doesn’t even come close to how we feel. We will be celebrating my daughter’s bday as well as my grandson’s first bday. There will be 10 of us all together. This is everyone’s first Disney Cruise. Would like to participate in the fish extenders but I am not sure how to get started, if anyone can let me know that would be great. Thanks

This is our first disney cruise and would love to do fish extenders. I have 3 kids (11, 9 and 7). Anyone else interested?

Hello everyone! In my crew, we have myself, my twin boys (6 almost 7 at time of sailing), my sister, and her twin boys (10 at time of sailing). We are all super excited. We hope my mom and step dad will be joining us, but they haven't booked as of yet.

This will be our second Disney Cruise (a 3 day on the Dream was just too short). And for our previous cruise we only found out about Fish Extenders about a week or so before the cruise, so we couldn't participate. This cruise we want to be sure to get in on the fun! Let me know how to sign-up.
Hello!! My twin boys just turned 7 in January. We will definitely have to get them together!!

What is everyone doing in Jamaica and Mexico? I am trying to find an excursion that's kid friendly.

We are travelling from toronto (myself, husband, 6 year old daughter, aunt and grandmother) I’m terrified since we are first time cruisers we won’t be able to book things like the royal tea, bbb or the character meetings/breakfast.

Hi Everyone!
We just booked our 2nd Disney Cruise and we are very excited! On our first cruise we did not get to partake in the Fish Extender fun and we would love to do it this time. We do not have Facebook and I do not know how to sign up, if anyone can help in guiding us how to join it would greatly be appreciated. There are 6 of us, we have a 15 and 12 your old boys and a soon to be 4 year old girl, Myself, my husband and my mom. Looking forward to cruising with you all!

Hi All! My daughter and I will be sailing for the first time on this trip. We are soooo excited. This is our first Disney cruise. She will be turning 18 on the cruise (Sept. 19 / Thurs). Any idea how we can approach adult only areas on Thursday and Friday? I'd like to make rainforest spa reservations as well as Palo, but I'm worried they will cause a stink since her card will say she's 17. Any ideas/suggestions?

Just booked. Super excited. Hope the quietness on this board means the cruise is not fully booked. :)

Hi everyone,
Today is our booking window for silver castaway club members. We booked Remy ($125/person the price has doubled since our last trip), Palo, Jeep cruise in Cozumel, Rum Pointe in Grand Cayman, & last but not least float rental at Castaway Key.

For everyone that is talking about doing fish extenders, someone has to organize that group. People who are interested need to say they want to be included. You need to post everyone's name and age in your party. You might want to include sex if someone has a gender neutral name and your room number. You can make your own FE or there is a ton on Etsy to choose from. I am on an adult only cruise, so I will not be participating in this activity. The person who is point on this will create a spread sheet with all participants and make it available for down load.

I have a complete Planning tool (bought from Etsy) and I have must haves as: Rainforest, cabanas, Castaway 5K, Palo brunch, and stingrays in the Caymans. Anyone else have plans or a bucket list??
My bucket list is Remy, Palo, and a day at senses spa.

For everyone that is talking about doing fish extenders, someone has to organize that group. People who are interested need to say they want to be included. You need to post everyone's name and age in your party. You might want to include sex if someone has a gender neutral name and your room number. You can make your own FE or there is a ton on Etsy to choose from. I am on an adult only cruise, so I will not be participating in this activity. The person who is point on this will create a spread sheet with all participants and make it available for down load.
Imsull65 - do you happen to know how we go about inviting the interested parties to the spreadsheet to sign up? There is already one created and circulating, but I am not sure how to properly invite anyone from DISboard without breaking the posting rules.

Imsull65 - do you happen to know how we go about inviting the interested parties to the spreadsheet to sign up? There is already one created and circulating, but I am not sure how to properly invite anyone from DISboard without breaking the posting rules.

Ask everyone that is interested to post the above information. You can add the information to the spread sheet. And attach the file to your post with updates. FE participants can down load the attachment. That is how I would assume you could share. I have never been the plannner, just a participant.

We are interested however I do not have social media so please let me know how you are circulating the invite sign up! We have 3 adults and 3 kids going. A grandmother, husband and wife, 2 sons ages 15 & 12 and a daughter age 4.
Thanks and looking forward to cruising with everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter