Disney Fantasy 7 Night Western Cruise - Sept 14, 2019

hamptonqt3

Disney Lovin' Mom
Hello all!

First time cruiser. Lifelong Disney lover. Looking for any suggestions, tips, etc. I am traveling with my DH, 4 kids (DD-14, DD-10, twin boys 8), and my parents. Looking forward to making friends!

Last edited:
Hi there!! Well right now I have 11 pages of notes on my computer from all of my research trying to make this a perfect trip for my family. I am so excited! Is this your first time on Fantasy or during Halloween?? I am a little worried about hurricanes/rain..

This will be my third fantasy cruise. Cruising in September is always a risk. We went last year on RC and it was close. We made it and it was a good vacation, not great. After giving RC a couple of tries, I will not sail with them again.

Do you prefer Palo or Remy for brunch or for dinner? I was thinking of doing the Palo brunch and then maybe going to Remy for dinner.

I think those are the right choices. You will be blown away by Remy. The Dis just did a video on YouTube with a Remy review. It’s long, but I think worth your time. Palo is also amazing. I have never done the brunch, but my cousins did and they loved it.

This has been the quietest DCL board I have ever been on. If you would like to start a FE list that would be great. I think we need more people to join us though.

Hopefully only quiet bc we are a year away and yes I will start this list for the FE and send it by end of week if that works

I noticed some of the other 2019 cruises were quiet as well. I am just over excited! I would love to participate in the FE.

Anyone know of someone that needs a roommate? I would love to do one of these cruises but I can't afford to pay double and I have ZERO friends that want/can go. so I am going through some meet pages to see if there is anyone that needs a roommate - hey you never know!

I would just post a general looking for travel mate on the dis boards. I think you might have better luck that way.

Hey guys! I am SO PUMPED about this cruise, it will be my second cruise, but first with Disney! My first cruise with carnival was awful, so I am super excited to be with Disney this go around. I am traveling with my best friend, and two good friends in the room beside ours. We would LOVE to be in the FE! :teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth:

Is anyone getting a cabana for Castaway Cay?? I am definitely trying to get one for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!