Disney Fantasy 7 Night Western Caribbean March 30 2019

DVersaggi

Earning My Ears
Hello!
I am a first timer to the message boards and I'm traveling with my daughter (8) and husband (his FIRST cruise ever!). :flower1:

I haven't seen any posts for this sailing and I really want to do fish extenders! Is anyone else interested? There is a FB group as well. I'm sure we can coordinate.

My last Disney Cruise was on a scary date: September 14, 2001 when we were all terrified in the wake of 9/11 so I don't feel comfy being in charge of anything but I would love to get a dialogue going and help out any way I can. I'm so excited to get back out to sea! :fish:

Hey Diane! We are on the cruise too in fact I think we have already communicated on the Facebook group! We are also very excited about the cruise. We did sign up for the FE that Brad is running and I am organizing the magnet exchange, it would be great to get more people involved in both. We have 3 cabins for our group, it will be me and DH in one, with our DD(20) and DMIL next door to us on deck 7, then on deck 9 we have some friends. We have late seating.

We are so excited too!! DH and I took our first Disney cruise last fall on the Dream and I guess now we are hooked. Going through some Disney withdrawal lately!

Yes! I actually got another magnet set last night. I think the other site has more action, but this one is good for travel tips and stuff.

Family of four here, with two teenagers. Any other exmormon families on this particular cruise? I know it is an odd question to many, but there is a certain life experience us exmos share.

Just signed up for fb page!!!! I had no idea about any of this as it’s our first time and I was searching stuff to bring with !!!! Looking at doing this group exchange with the kids but how many do they need to bring to participate? How does this all work? So much going on and still 3 weeks out

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter