• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Fanny Pack price?

lovetoscrap

Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there.
Does anyone have any idea how much (ballpark) a Kids Fanny pack will cost me at Disney? I can't find ANY here for them and they would like one with characters, but I also don't want to pay an arm and a leg for them.

Any ideas of wheter I am looking at around 5 or 10 or 15 dollars for them????? (surely they can't be more than 15 each?) I probably won't be interested in them if they are more than 10.

We bought one a few years ago at the Wold of Disney. I think we paid around $16 for it. They are not cheap. At the time, we couldn't find any for kids, so we got an adult one and I carried everything. They have to sell kids ones by now, though.

A nice size adult one last year at the World of Disney was about around 20.00 or so. They did have kid ones that were not as well made for I am thinking about 15.00. Don't think you will find one for less than that unless it is on sale. You do find stuff on sale at the WDW shops you just have to watch. A suggestion is to check at a big lots if you have one in your city, or to hit the outlet malls in Orlanda and go to the Disney outlet. I have never been to that one but have been many times to the one that used to be at Myrtle Beach. It is hit and miss as what you will find but the prices can't be beat. Another suggestion might be to purchase a cheap plain one here and let your child decorate it with disney stickers on the trip down.

Jordan's mom

You might luck out and find one on eBay also. I found a red WDW one w/ Mickey on it awhile back. It was brand new (nice quality too) and I think I got it for about $7. You just have to keep watching. Good Luck! You could also call or email WDW Merchandise and ask them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter