Disney Emoji Blitz

It’s not dropping any collection items, so it stalls out on the 5th challenge. Eta: Never mind, restarting fixed it.

Last edited:
Finished the Aladdin Team challenge. There is a Rainbow Falls event afterwards; the final prize is a Diamond Box.

Has anyone gotten to the third map. It’s interesting requiring one of the Aladdin emojis to be at a level two to play. Guess that’s why there is an emoji charge at the end of map 2.

Has anyone gotten to the third map. It’s interesting requiring one of the Aladdin emojis to be at a level two to play. Guess that’s why there is an emoji charge at the end of map 2.
Yup - finished and got another Jafar. Not going to bother with RF.

I didn't even come close to finishing because I was busy this weekend. It's funny that when the event started I thought, "Look at all that time I have to finish!" and then *poof* I suddenly only have 3 more hours and I'm not even half way done :crazy2:. I already had Jafar so it's no big deal. I do wish I had taken some time to try to get the Flying Carpet.

I didn't even come close to finishing because I was busy this weekend. It's funny that when the event started I thought, "Look at all that time I have to finish!" and then *poof* I suddenly only have 3 more hours and I'm not even half way done :crazy2:. I already had Jafar so it's no big deal. I do wish I had taken some time to try to get the Flying Carpet.
I REALLY wanted Carpet too, but it was only a 10% chance in the Diamond Box and I had the other 5 in the box... so not worth trying. I so wish they'd find a way to let you just buy the specific emojis you want, even with an upcharge over the regular Diamond box amount. Instead, they get almost none of my actual money because the odds are so low that I'll get what I want so I have given up trying most of the time.

I REALLY wanted Carpet too, but it was only a 10% chance in the Diamond Box and I had the other 5 in the box... so not worth trying. I so wish they'd find a way to let you just buy the specific emojis you want, even with an upcharge over the regular Diamond box amount. Instead, they get almost none of my actual money because the odds are so low that I'll get what I want so I have given up trying most of the time.
I do the 2-device trick. It may have taken a while but I would have eventually gotten him. Oh well.

I do the 2-device trick. It may have taken a while but I would have eventually gotten him. Oh well.
I hate doing the two device trick but I’ve missed out on so many great emojis lately I gave in and did it. It took quite awhile to get him!

Just started playing this, it's so cute! Today's challenge is really annoying with the frogs though.

It's interesting that the Dr. Facilier and Magica de Spell events are only one day long. Assuming Magica is like Facilier, you have to complete Rainbow Falls to get the villain emoji. That's probably not that bad for long time players, but seems kind of tough on new players. Good luck everyone!

I just finished the Gaston event last night. I think my final prize was another Beast emoji. Kind of anti climatic considering it was a month long event.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!