Disney Emoji Blitz

I finished the Food Fight event and got Carl, who I didn't have before! I did find that using the doublers this event I was losing a lot more rounds than I usually do.

Inside Out event is up. Normal untimed event - get the little sun things down to the bottom before they pop or you lose health. It's going to be a long event - 20 levels, but lvl 3 (a silver) took 65. All Inside Out emojis are doublers though

Inside Out event is up. Normal untimed event - get the little sun things down to the bottom before they pop or you lose health. It's going to be a long event - 20 levels, but lvl 3 (a silver) took 65. All Inside Out emojis are doublers though
So many suns/orbs whatever they are called SO MANY

Tell me about it. It just keeps getting worse, and Joy went cold in a hard way. I have all the core Inside Out ones (but not Bing Bong or Rainbow Unicorn), and only Joy is any good at clearing stuff at the lower levels.

Time to just burn through a bunch of stuff with emojis who clear boards well and ignore the doubling, I guess.

I see Bing Bong as one that doubles, but don't see that he's in the Diamond Box or the Gold Boxes. Has he been introduced previously, or is he new to this event? If he's new and not in the Diamond Box, how the heck can he even be acquired and used?

I see Bing Bong as one that doubles, but don't see that he's in the Diamond Box or the Gold Boxes. Has he been introduced previously, or is he new to this event? If he's new and not in the Diamond Box, how the heck can he even be acquired and used?
Bing Bong is the final prize for the inside out group collection. So you have to max out all of the inside out emojis to get him. I doubt many people have gotten that far. I have a maxed out Joy and she's been great for the event, but no where near finishing the group collection.

Ah - ok. I didn't think to check group collections. My wife jumps in on some of the events now mainly when she's interested in the prize (she was super-excited for Meeko). I thought she'd be interested in Bing Bong so I was trying to figure that out for letting her know about the event.

I have a Level 3 Joy, who I agree is great for this. I think Joy's one of the better ones in general with getting to place her sun powerup anywhere and getting the extra of her to speed up the next powerup better.

Joy is only lvl 2 for me, so while she is good, and the doubling is nice, I can get almost the same results with Hatbox, Olaf, Randall, Genie or Boo, because they are all higher level and better at general board clearing, rather than targeted placement, so I have alternatives when she goes stale.

I might try Steamboat Mickey too, the next time Joy goes cold and I have to switch.

I've found Disgust to be a great help as she clears a bunch at the top of the screen, but I do have her as a level 3.

Well joy got me through the event pretty well, but no unicorn. I got another fear emoji. The first round of rainbow falls wants me to collect 76 gold things so I think I’m going to pass on that part of the event.

I'm half way through. I'm using Disgust and I'm saving Joy for RFs. I have been getting some good scores though, so I worry about how many I'll need for RF.

I finished the event and got another Anger. Just started Rainbow Falls and doing pretty well still using Disgust. May switch to Joy if I get stuck.

I don't know if this is happening to anyone else, but when it takes you to the level screen after you finish a round, there is confetti and whatnot that looks like maybe it's supposed to be for a Lion King game- bugs and paw prints and such. Oops! lol

I don't know if this is happening to anyone else, but when it takes you to the level screen after you finish a round, there is confetti and whatnot that looks like maybe it's supposed to be for a Lion King game- bugs and paw prints and such. Oops! lol
That probably means there will be a Lion King event in July to tie into the live action movie's release. That fits with the pattern (e.g., Toy Story events this month and the release of Toy Story 4).

Incredibles event is live. It's a standard "clear all the items in the background" game. All 7 Incredibles emoji are doublers for it

Got another Violet at the end of the regular event... then finished Rainbow Falls (which I hate) and got Edna! Yay! I was hoping for her - only one i didn’t have.

And got my first Toy Story prize too. Happy Sunday!

Finished the event and got another Jack Jack, finished rainbow falls and got another Mr Incredible. Edna still eludes me....

I finished this event relatively easy thanks to Jack Jack! I got another Mrs. Incredible at the end of the event and another Dash at the end of Rainbow Falls. I really wanted Edna too!

The Toy Story stuff 1 day events are going on. I finished the ones yesterday for the emojis that I have, and I got through today, plus the first of the rainbow falls. But I hate using Woody to clear areas - his power takes time to use, and its just annoying to boot. Jessie is working ok, but the second set of rainbow falls is requiring something like 15 to pass, so I may not bother with it.

Why am I not getting Forkey as the final prize? Instead I get a ruby chest with lives, gems and coins. Anyone else having this issue????

Attachments

• 559F9C23-4D64-4F29-B083-252304DF4BAA.jpeg
    559F9C23-4D64-4F29-B083-252304DF4BAA.jpeg
    68.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 0E764E08-18FF-4AFD-ADCA-54C8730C97F5.jpeg
    0E764E08-18FF-4AFD-ADCA-54C8730C97F5.jpeg
    58.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 572E3FAD-4A5E-4368-973D-82932C68B83D.jpeg
    572E3FAD-4A5E-4368-973D-82932C68B83D.jpeg
    58.1 KB · Views: 4

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!