Disney Emoji Blitz

I just wish the bugs would also disappear if hit with a sun or cloud. That would make them slightly less annoying.

I got Sally as well. I think it is either Jack or Sally as only options. Brings me to 99 gold. Tried for 1 more by buying 2 of the Halloween hits boxes hoping for the rare abominal snowman. Just got 2 duplicates and not even Hatbox ghost which I am eventually trying to get to level 4. I used Sally and she is the best of the 3 event characters for me.

Didn’t get a free Halloween box, but a 50,000 coin one. Bought three. Got two Babossa and a Davy Jones. Leveled them up.

Edited: closed out and relaunched the app. Got another Sally.

I got another Jack from the Halloween box and another Sally from Rainbow Falls. I didn't find rainbow falls as hard as the event, thankfully, though I did use a bunch of more items boosts.

I finished Rainbow Falls. I had to spend 20 gems to keep on going on the second to last challenge. I didn’t have enough lives left to make it otherwise. I needed 5 items and the game only dropped 2 (doubled to 4) so I bought the extra 10 seconds. Then, it was like spool Christmas and the game dropped another 6-7 spools! At least I got what I paid for.

I ended up with Zero so now I have all 3 NBC characters.

The November slate of events has been revealed! Based on the image included with the schedule, it looks like there will be several new characters. (My guess for which character debuts with which event is after the event name.)
Coco Challenge: Mama Imelda
Heimlich's Food Fight: Heimlich (but he's not new)
Mickey's Clear the Frosting: the Rainbow Mickey
Ralph Breaks the Internet Team Event: Ralph and Yesss
Darth Vader Villain Event: Darth Vader (not shown, but seems pretty likely)

upload_2018-11-1_15-37-31.png

Didn't play the Coco event. Only had two of the characters so it wasn't worth investing my time. Instead completed another level.

Interesting thing I just learned. Maybe I’m slow. But I tried for Imelda from the diamond box yesterday. I was willing to try once. I missed. But today she is already in the gold box. So I was able to use a wand and get her and I should still finish the event also. Wish I had known she would be dropped into gold with a day remaining on the event. That would’ve saved 200 gems.

Anyone taking a chance on that dual box? I don’t have the coins to, but I’m not sure I would either way. 75k is an expensive box!

Interesting thing I just learned. Maybe I’m slow. But I tried for Imelda from the diamond box yesterday. I was willing to try once. I missed. But today she is already in the gold box. So I was able to use a wand and get her and I should still finish the event also. Wish I had known she would be dropped into gold with a day remaining on the event. That would’ve saved 200 gems.
I can't say for sure, but I think this might one of the first times that the Diamond Box ended before the event ended. Normally, the new character remains in the Diamond Box through the event and then goes into the Gold or Silver box (if it's not a Diamond Box exclusive). So I think this might have been a glitch...

Anyone taking a chance on that dual box? I don’t have the coins to, but I’m not sure I would either way. 75k is an expensive box!
I would consider getting the box if at least one of the two emojis is something I don't have or if they were previously released Diamond Box exclusives that aren't readily available (like the Star Wars ones or Jack-Jack). My box has two emojis in it that I already have (Nemo and Pascal), so there really isn't any point in buying the box unless I was trying to level either of them up.

I have both emojis. Nemo is OK but I'm not wild about Pascal. I have not used either emoji by choice for months.

I went for the dual box. Got Pascal. Already have him and don't use him often. I'm a creature of habit and tend ot stick with those characters that I know will benefit me. I don;t really even level up. Not interested in spending coins to get random characters that I could care less about. Playing with them levels up too slow as it is.

So I'm on the Disney Villains collection page but I don't have Jafar, Ursala or Maleficent. Is the only way to get them through Villain Challenges?! It's going to take me forever to finish this collection if I can't get those emojis any time soon!!

All three of those were rewards for their respective Villains event (I think all of the other Purple Box emojis were like that). So unless something changes, unfortunately, yes, you'll have to wait until the event returns for another chance at them.

Edit: It also looks like a purple villains box is the reward for completely Level 150.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter