Disney Emoji Blitz

So a couple of hints about Oogie if you haven't figured it out already:

1. The number he rolls on the dice is how many bugs will appear on the board. This number increases the farther you get into the event.

2. The tutorial tells you to squish the bugs *but you don't actually have to*. They are annoying and creepy af but they don't actually do any sort of damage, and will eventually leave on their own. Obviously squish it if it's on an emoji you need, but don't feel the need to chase them all over the board and waste time like i did the first few rounds...

I didn't have any NBC emojis so I used some gems to get Zero and he's pretty cute so I'm pleased. (Would have preferred Sally but she's rare in the diamond box so I wasn't holding out hope.)

So a couple of hints about Oogie if you haven't figured it out already:

1. The number he rolls on the dice is how many bugs will appear on the board. This number increases the farther you get into the event.

2. The tutorial tells you to squish the bugs *but you don't actually have to*. They are annoying and creepy af but they don't actually do any sort of damage, and will eventually leave on their own. Obviously squish it if it's on an emoji you need, but don't feel the need to chase them all over the board and waste time like i did the first few rounds...

I didn't have any NBC emojis so I used some gems to get Zero and he's pretty cute so I'm pleased. (Would have preferred Sally but she's rare in the diamond box so I wasn't holding out hope.)
Thanks for the info. I had been squashing the bugs. It looks like if you don't they clear off during the next blitz mode.

I only have jack so i chanced it and bought a diamond box and got zero, I'm happy with that! I got him as I was putting on my NBC leggings since tonight is trick-or-treat night for us!

I was surprised to see that Sally was the "rarest" of the three emojis in the Diamond Box. I thought it would be Zero because he's the new emoji (at least he's not a Diamond Box exclusive like some have been).

I wish I had more gems to spend on the diamond boxes. I've been using all mine on the rainbow lightening chargers!

I was wondering if the bugs actually did anything as I found that squishing them has been a waste of time. Was about to let them scramble across the board and play around them. Played the first few rounds with Jack and he was ok for double the points. But by Round 5 the quantity has slowed down so I'm switching to Sally, plus I have a red player challenge so that works. Debating on spending gens to try for Zero. Curious if he's worth it.

I was wondering if the bugs actually did anything as I found that squishing them has been a waste of time. Was about to let them scramble across the board and play around them. Played the first few rounds with Jack and he was ok for double the points. But by Round 5 the quantity has slowed down so I'm switching to Sally, plus I have a red player challenge so that works. Debating on spending gens to try for Zero. Curious if he's worth it.
I think the emoji is cute, but as far as worth it in the game his power isn’t all that special. He and Santa jack fly across the screen and drop off a gift, the gift opens and depending on the type of toy inside it blasts off some emojis in varying patterns. I prefer jack since I can at least control the placement of the emojis removed.

Which of the NBC characters do you think is the best? I have 200 gems I can spend on one.

Out of jack and zero I like jack better for the event, but I don't have Sally so I'm not sure how she is.

Jack is my favorite character, and I just now received him (and zero) by buying 2 diamond boxes. I'm on level 175 and have been waiting for Jack, but now that I have him, I won't ever use him because he and zero are both at level 1 ..i have had sally for a while, she's a level 3, and she's the best one (IMO), since she adds more Sallys to the board, giving you a better chance of making rainbow stars (with the chance of smashing stars with spools to up your item count).

I have Jack and Sally - Jack was kind of meh at level 1, but decent at 2. Sally is a skill challenge, which is annoying, and then she creates new Sallys in set locations. I bought a box, hoping for Zero, and got another Jack.

Wondering what it going to do at 15. It's already hit the point where Oogie is always rolling boxcars, it seems.

And Oogie, when you get him, isn't bad. He rolls dice and clears that number of emojis and generates some coins.

Last edited:

Thank you for the tips!

I really like this event, the number of spools I need to collect is not crazy high so far. I'm still at box 7, I hope it will stay that way

I forget how many chest 15 was (a lot, because you get Oogie for it), but 18 is 30 spools.

The number of spools required isn't too bad- I'm on level 24 right now, and it is 65. I'm guessing the final level will be 75 spools. ** Just got to level 25, and it is 85 spools.**

I spent gems to get the 10 'more items' boosts twice- it really sped up getting through levels. And I agree about the bugs- they are annoying, but don't cause anything bad to happen, so I just play around them.

Last edited:
I just finished the challenge. I think I disliked this one the most. My drop rate was terrible and I hated the bugs.

I just finished the challenge. I think I disliked this one the most. My drop rate was terrible and I hated the bugs.
I haven’t played much this weekend so I’m only on box 20 but I agree those bugs are such a pain. Especially once you get further into the event and oogie rolls higher numbers. 11 or 12 bugs can really get in the way.

I'm on level 21 and the drop rates have only been 1-2 per game, and then since I'm using Sally they're doubled. The bugs continue to be a pain in the rear. At this point I'm not sure if I'll continue with the event.

The bugs wouldn't be a big deal except they run under your fingers and you waste a move by accidentally squishing them.

Just finished the challenge. Got Ogie leveled up. Don’t plan to complete Rainbow Falls.

Completed level 90 too. Got another Perdita. Had hoped for someone else. Already had her and don’t think I’ve ever used her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!