Disney Emoji Blitz

I'm working on the Rainbow now. Is it just me, or are the goals a little higher this time around? Either way...full steam ahead!!!

Apparently the requirements for Rainbow Falls depends on how well you do in the event. If you collected a ton of hearts in a game during the event then your RF could be a lot harder.

I've been playing intermittently and am only on level 14. Just switched over to Santa Mickey and am picking up more daggers-for now. Haven't spent the gems as I didn't want to take the chance and not get one of the special characters.

Same here, really excited to get the magic mirror. Had to use some power ups I had saved but totally worth it!
just unlocked him too! the magic mirror will be AWESOME to have. his power will be really nice for missions + item collecting. woot woot :yay:

just unlocked him too! the magic mirror will be AWESOME to have. his power will be really nice for missions + item collecting. woot woot :yay:
I don’t have Jiminy Cricket so missions involving combining stars were always tough, this should solve that problem!

Was on the road for some of the event, so I probably won't finish the rainbow falls. I did spend the gems and got Snow, which is good, because it has been awfully stingy with the heart drops. I can clear the board multiple times (double stars or cascade of suns and clouds), and still only manage to get 2-3 hearts, tops.

I also started late and spent gems for Dopey yesterday. I was using Holiday Mickey until then. I also buy the "extra items" boost every game. I've been averaging about 5-10 hearts per game that are now doubled so I'm on level 24 now.

I hope I have enough time for Rainbow Falls, but I don't think I will :(. Too bad, the Magic Mirror sounds like a great emoji!

I also started late and spent gems for Dopey yesterday. I was using Holiday Mickey until then. I also buy the "extra items" boost every game. I've been averaging about 5-10 hearts per game that are now doubled so I'm on level 24 now.

I hope I have enough time for Rainbow Falls, but I don't think I will :(. Too bad, the Magic Mirror sounds like a great emoji!

I suspect that I would wind up with another Snow. Or possibly Dopey. I finished Rainbow Falls for the Incredible event and did not get Jack Jack.

I got Snow White at the end of Rainbow Falls. I was hoping for Magic Mirror, but since I didn’t have any of the diamond box emojis I guess i’m happy with Snow. Overall, it didn’t seem as hard as I expected.

I hopped ahead a bit and am playing the Rescuers game. One of the challenges has me partnering up with Captain Hook, whom I do not have. When I tapped on him to see what the description of his power was it also reads in red letters “Go to the shop to unlock this emoji”. When I go to the shop I do not see him, but I can not see the diamond box since I am on airplane mode. My question is: do you think the red writing is just generally there so it is there with him too? Do you think I should stop and wait until it’s really time for this game and that he may be in the diamond box? (Although the 2 Rescuer characters are in it I believe.) Am I just getting my hopes up for nothing or do you think there a chance to acquire Captain Hook somehow? Thanks!CF994DCA-2DCE-4C15-B7C9-2CAAF4B5E0A2.png

I made it through Rainbow Falls in the nick of time. I spent gems on Dopey to finish the challenge. I received Snow after Rainbow Falls. Oh well.

I also got Snow White for completing Rainbow Falls, was really hoping for Magic Mirror. Also, I needed to use a more items boost on any round that required more than 5 hearts, even using Dopey, because they were absolutely not falling. And my last challenge was relatively low (I think it was 5, 10, 15, 21 and 15 or something like that).

No Mirror for me, though I did get Dopey (and bought Snow during the event) when I finished, so it wasn't all bad.

They added a new emoji group to collect- the Lion King characters. I had already collected every silver box emoji and maxed them out, so I racked up all the rewards and the new diamond box emoji, Spirit Mufasa, all at once.

I hopped ahead a bit and am playing the Rescuers game. One of the challenges has me partnering up with Captain Hook, whom I do not have. When I tapped on him to see what the description of his power was it also reads in red letters “Go to the shop to unlock this emoji”. When I go to the shop I do not see him, but I can not see the diamond box since I am on airplane mode. My question is: do you think the red writing is just generally there so it is there with him too? Do you think I should stop and wait until it’s really time for this game and that he may be in the diamond box? (Although the 2 Rescuer characters are in it I believe.) Am I just getting my hopes up for nothing or do you think there a chance to acquire Captain Hook somehow? Thanks!View attachment 335957

How do you hop ahead?

On July 8th I bought Disney Emoji Blitz Offer 9. None of the gems etc have shown up in my game. I have restarted the game, restarted my new iPhone and still nothing. I have contacted emoji blitz support twice and so far only crickets. Any suggestions as to what to do? I think my next move is with Apple since the purchase was through them. Anyone else having a problem with in app purchases?

On July 8th I bought Disney Emoji Blitz Offer 9. None of the gems etc have shown up in my game. I have restarted the game, restarted my new iPhone and still nothing. I have contacted emoji blitz support twice and so far only crickets. Any suggestions as to what to do? I think my next move is with Apple since the purchase was through them. Anyone else having a problem with in app purchases?
Yes, I would contact Apple and ask them to reverse the charge. Emoji Blitz customer support was pretty responsive to me when they gave me back my 200 gems after I didn’t get an emoji. I might try them one more time and tell them that Apple will be your next step.

Good luck!

I'm actually liking the food fight event. Having the 2x emojis really makes it easy to zip through the "meals" quickly. I started the event this morning and I'm already on level 8 of the dinner round. Even if I lose (which I do at least half the time, lol), I still get 4 stars. The prizes are pretty good, too- lots of gold coins, jewels, and Remy at the end! I don't already have Remy so it will be nice to add him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!