Disney Emoji Blitz

If your progress is really slow and you want to finish for sure, leveling up might be good. I used a level 2 Joy and got 25-50 every game x 2. Some games I knocked out 120 or more.

I’m impressed! I’m using a level 2 Joy and am averaging in the 20’s every time. My high is 42...I just finished the gold box level so I’m slowly but surely getting there. It is going soooooo slowwwwwww but very thankful for the doubling power of Joy!

Edit: Is anyone using any boosts? I haven’t been but might as I near the end. Any specific ones working well for this?

Last edited:
I’m impressed! I’m using a level 2 Joy and am averaging in the 20’s every time. My high is 42...I just finished the gold box level so I’m slowly but surely getting there. It is going soooooo slowwwwwww but very thankful for the doubling power of Joy!

Edit: Is anyone using any boosts? I haven’t been but might as I near the end. Any specific ones working well for this?
I experimented a couple of times with either a full power start or an extra health but I didn’t notice a huge change in items for collected in those games. It was a little more but not worth it to me.

So I've been alternating between a Level 1 Joy and a Level 2 Sadness and I've made it to just after the Gold Box prize (is that box 27, maybe? I don't have my phone on me right now) but I gotta say, I might not finish this event. At the beginning I was crushing it- averaging 30-40 each round, which then doubled, so I was knocking out levels at a pretty good clip. But now that the boxes require 400+ memory orbs to complete, it's kind of exhausting. And I don't know if I've just lost my touch, or if the rounds are getting harder, but ever since I got the Silver Box I've dropped to an average of 25 or so per round (and there were quite a few in a row where I didn't even manage to get 20!) I've resulted to using up all the free boosts I'd been saving up but I'm not getting much "bang" for that "buck". Anybody else kind of exhausted by this event?

So I've been alternating between a Level 1 Joy and a Level 2 Sadness and I've made it to just after the Gold Box prize (is that box 27, maybe? I don't have my phone on me right now) but I gotta say, I might not finish this event. At the beginning I was crushing it- averaging 30-40 each round, which then doubled, so I was knocking out levels at a pretty good clip. But now that the boxes require 400+ memory orbs to complete, it's kind of exhausting. And I don't know if I've just lost my touch, or if the rounds are getting harder, but ever since I got the Silver Box I've dropped to an average of 25 or so per round (and there were quite a few in a row where I didn't even manage to get 20!) I've resulted to using up all the free boosts I'd been saving up but I'm not getting much "bang" for that "buck". Anybody else kind of exhausted by this event?

Yup, just had a round where I got 7 orbs. 7. Over it.

yes, I'm getting bored with this challenge. there are just to many to collect on each level! I'm using a level 2 Joy and I'm on level 25 and its taking forever, I'm afraid to get to the last 5 levels! I started the challenge with Joy and Sadness. I got Joy in the broccoli box and then I bought 1 diamond box and got Joy again!! Grrrr

I stoped playing yesterday. I won’t finish and I’m ok with that. I play to reduce stress and have a 15 minute break on my train ride home and zone out. This event wasn’t doing that for me so I moved on.

Think the next event is Friday so looking forward to something I like a bit better.

I finished it, and I never want to see Joy again. That was a horrible challenge. Then to add insult to injury, all I got at the end was a level up for Anger. o_O

I may actually finish this. I didnt think I had a chance but I'm on the last level and have about 300 more orbs to collect. I hope they dont do a challenge like this again (but I'm sure they will, haha)!

I wonder if this whole event was like one big April Fools' joke. Like at the beginning of the event, when Joy racks up 40-50 orbs per round, you're thinking "sweet, I'm gonna finish this event so fast, this game won't know what hit it!" And then by the end of the event when you have 900+ orbs required the game is like "HA! April Fools!"

Welp. I got as far as finishing the 2nd to last box with seconds to spare. I was busy working Tuesday's election so I have no time to play at all that day. I seriously don't see how people with full time jobs were able to finish that challenge. My hat is off to you!

I did manage to finish the event using a level 1 Joy. I ranged between 20 and 40 orbs for most games, so even the high requirement box didn't seem that bad (thanks to the doubling power). It kind of went in spurts...a couple of good games, followed by a couple of bad games. I can't image how anyone without one of the doubling emojis could have finished.

This weekend's event is Little Mermaid themed. I wonder if it's going to be a tick-tack-toe (item collection) type-event (given that the last two were food fight and orb collection).

I'm betting tick-tack-toe. I've been saving my coins to get to 3 million, and I'm currently at 2,807,126. I'm rich!!! :-)

I think I saw somewhere that the Little Mermaid event was going to be the type where you have (5?) challenges to complete for each character. There will be 4 sets, rather than the normal 3, for Ariel, Flounder, Sebastian, and Triton.

Yup, you were right! It's one of those challenge events...Triton is in the Diamond Box (he's not new per se, but it looks like that's the only way to get him if you didn't get him previously).

That's a lot of coins! I can't get past 250K (I keep buying emojis in hopes that someday I'll have them all!).
Me too. I save them up during a challenge to buy bonuses once my freebies are gone but after that I'm trying to max out my Silver Emojis.

Well I managed to finish the last event, but I had a level 3 joy. Now the question is do I spring for the diamond box in hopes of getting king triton.....

Triton is the only one in the diamond box I don't have so I don't think I'm going to try. It seems every time I only get emojis I already have! I spent 800 diamonds trying to get the rose gold minnie and got the classic minnie every single time!! Grrr

Triton is the only one in the diamond box I don't have so I don't think I'm going to try. It seems every time I only get emojis I already have! I spent 800 diamonds trying to get the rose gold minnie and got the classic minnie every single time!! Grrr
I made that mistake too. That is one of the reasons why I am trying to max out Silver now so I don't have to worry about it in the future. I still have one special wands (or something) that a
will guarantee that I get a new emoji and not a duplicate. I have all the other Little Mermaid emojis so I would get King Triton. I just have to figure out if he's worth it. ETA: Nevermind. I only have 99 gems :(.

I made that mistake too. That is one of the reasons why I am trying to max out Silver now so I don't have to worry about it in the future. I still have one special wands (or something) that a
will guarantee that I get a new emoji and not a duplicate. I have all the other Little Mermaid emojis so I would get King Triton. I just have to figure out if he's worth it. ETA: Nevermind. I only have 99 gems :(.

Just so you know, you can’t use the wand on a diamond box!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!