Disney Emoji Blitz

I don't have good luck using the "lucky" emoji to drop the rare items. I find Holiday Mickey to work best on these tic-tac-toe style games. And the rare items will drop faster once the rest of the board is cleared. At least, that's been my experience.

It's definitely not a guarantee you'll get the rare item, but I have had better luck with the lucky emoji. I did the first three levels with lucky emojis in less time (combined) than it took to do the fourth with no lucky emojis.
I did finally get that last Bella Notte item this afternoon after a couple dozen games. Thankfully I have all of the lucky emojis for round five.

I got through the Lady and Tramp lucky round pretty easily- I am blazing through the next round. Hopefully by the end of the weekend I will finish altogether and have my new emoji.

I didn't play much over the weekend, so haven't been accumulating to many candy items in this game, but will try the suggestions on using Holiday Mickey.

As for free spins, my game is back to every 4 hours with the watch ad being about every 1.5 hours.

I just finished the event. Pretty fun this time. I had enough gems for one up front and got the other afterwards. So that was fortunate.

I had my best luck playing with a red magic band on my wrist, frozen playing on the TV and slowly making out a check to Bob Iger. That’s the winning combo.

I wish you were guaranteed Hercules at the end of this event. I already have Mulan and Maui and they aren't all that useful, power-wise.

I enjoyed this event. The challenges were not insanely difficult to where I needed a break from it. They were just right for me. Hope everyone else enjoyed it and were able to get their first choice emoji out of the diamond box at the end!

Anyone know what else is coming up? Heard any rumors or have a speculation or two? I love knowing what’s coming up or at least what might be coming up. It gives me something to look forward to.

The Disney Wiki page says there will be another Coco event Feb 26-28. No real details on what type of event it will be.

I did get Hercules in this event, which made me happy. His power is also not that useful, but at least he's new.

I just finished the event too. I think that one of the advantages I had in this event over previous ones is that there was only one challenge where I didn't have an emoji to use as my primary that was able to score "points" with. That made things go much faster.

I also got Herc. I don't think I'll use him because he's pretty lame.

One thing that I'm doing now is that I am only buying Silver and Diamond emojis. I've been reading the Emoji Blitz reddit and many people have suggested that you concentrate on maxing out your silver emojis first because once you do when you win a silver emoji you will earn coins instead of the emoji and will be able to then build up your golds faster. Every time I reach 15K coins I buy another silver emoji :). I still need 4 of them (Daisy, Rafiki, Bambi and Dumbo) but I am at Level 2 for a number of them.

One thing that I'm doing now is that I am only buying Silver and Diamond emojis. I've been reading the Emoji Blitz reddit and many people have suggested that you concentrate on maxing out your silver emojis first because once you do when you win a silver emoji you will earn coins instead of the emoji and will be able to then build up your golds faster. Every time I reach 15K coins I buy another silver emoji :). I still need 4 of them (Daisy, Rafiki, Bambi and Dumbo) but I am at Level 2 for a number of them.

That’s exactly what I did! Now, don’t laugh too hard but I even made a chart of which ones I had and how many I had left and filled them in as I went along. :) It goes pretty fast since they are only 15k. You also get 8-Bit Mickey when you finish the Mickey and Friends group and he can level up to 3 as well. Have fun!!

What is your highest score on emoji blitz and what emoji did you use to get it?

ETA
mine is 11,165,176 using Sebastian
I'm curious because I have no friends playing and was wondering how the computer stack up on the leader board.

What is your highest score on emoji blitz and what emoji did you use to get it?

ETA
mine is 11,165,176 using Sebastian
I'm curious because I have no friends playing and was wondering how the computer stack up on the leader board.
My record high is around 30,000,000 with a level 4 Genie and some power ups. But my typical high each week is around 24 million. I don’t often really ‘go for it’ because I’m working on missions.

Seems to me that the fake computer people will always be a little higher than you did last week. And if you ever win first, the next week they will raise the bar a little more than where you finished. Mine are usually somewhere between 25 and 30 million.

My record high was between 3-4 million but I've only been playing for a couple months and I don't spend any cash.

I am in the 3-5 million range at this point. Been playing for less than a year and I don't spend $$. My highest point value emoji is the Cheshire Cat, but I have had high scores with Sebastian as well.

I have a separate game on my tablet than on my phone and the same "friends" are on my leaderboard with different scores that generally reflect where I am with the game.

My highest is in the 6,000,000 range, but I've only been playing since November and have no emojis over level 3. I think the highest was with my level 3 Cinderella.

I've had a couple games in the 3,000,000 range, but not many. I've got a friend who's highest so far this week is 46,000,000, but is often over 50 million. I don't know how people get those scores. I've been playing for about a year and half, and don't buy things with real money.

The Coco Challenge Event has gone live. It's one of the ones where you have specific challenges for each of the three Coco emojis and the prizes are various chests (no boxes). The Coco characters are also in the Diamond Box during the challenge.

Villains event has dropped, you;re battling Jafar. Aladdin characters appears to be 2x points. At least Genie is.

Villains event has dropped, you;re battling Jafar. Aladdin characters appears to be 2x points. At least Genie is.

Any idea why the game wouldn’t be showing up for me? The app updated ystrdy and I’ve completely exited out of the app and went back in and I have even restarted my phone...I haven’t deleted it and redownloaded it but it seems like I shouldn’t have to do that. I have never not had a game show up before so I’m at a loss.

Edit: I am in the Pacific time zone so it’s Thursday morning right now so maybe it starts Friday?

Any idea why the game wouldn’t be showing up for me? The app updated ystrdy and I’ve completely exited out of the app and went back in and I have even restarted my phone...I haven’t deleted it and redownloaded it but it seems like I shouldn’t have to do that. I have never not had a game show up before so I’m at a loss.

Edit: I am in the Pacific time zone so it’s Thursday morning right now so maybe it starts Friday?

I’m in the eastern zone and I’m not getting it yet either.

The app update wasn't available to me until mid-morning today. I had to restart Google Play Store a few times before it came up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!