Disney Emoji Blitz

I actually like the wands. I was annoyed that the game tried to make me use one as soon as I got it. I’ll save them until later.

I was afraid the wand (and the earlier lightning bolt from Minnie’s Dot game) would disappear on me if I didn’t use it right then. Will they stay until you use them or is there an expiration on them? Anyone know?

Did anyone else's free prize game wheel return to being spun once every 8 hours? I was rather enjoying the every 4 hours.

Did anyone else's free prize game wheel return to being spun once every 8 hours? I was rather enjoying the every 4 hours.

No, actually mine seems have re-set back to every 2 hours again. I used to have 1 free prize spin every 8 hours (without an ad), and another that would be every 2 hours (with an ad) -- and they ran concurrently on separate clocks. The 2-hour spin changed to every 4-hours about a month ago, and just recently appears to have re-set to every 2 hours again. So I'm back to one spin every 8 hours (without an ad) plus another every 2 hours (with an ad).

Mine's still 4 hours for the free spins. I think it's only an hour for a spin with an ad.
I wonder if the frequency of free spins and "watch ad" spins correlates to the amount of $$ one spends on gems? Maybe people who don't buy extra gems and just rely on free spins are "penalized" with less frequent spins, thus encouraging them to start spending some $$??

Editing to add- I have a free spins every 4 hours and a "watch ad" spin every hour. I do spend $$ in the game for gems- probably at least $10-15 per month...

Is it possible to get/buy a particular emoji?
For example, it says Genie would help me clear an item but I don't have him yet so I'm wondering if there is a way to get him, rather than just buying boxes and hoping I get him.

Is it possible to get/buy a particular emoji?
For example, it says Genie would help me clear an item but I don't have him yet so I'm wondering if there is a way to get him, rather than just buying boxes and hoping I get him.

AFAIK, the emoji is random.
Even with the wand and diamond box, we still get random emoji.
And the lucky gold box day doesn't work for me. I wish we could choose the emoji we want.

I wonder if the frequency of free spins and "watch ad" spins correlates to the amount of $$ one spends on gems? Maybe people who don't buy extra gems and just rely on free spins are "penalized" with less frequent spins, thus encouraging them to start spending some $$??

Editing to add- I have a free spins every 4 hours and a "watch ad" spin every hour. I do spend $$ in the game for gems- probably at least $10-15 per month...

I don't spend money on this game but I still get free spin every 4 hours. I'm not sure about the watch ad spin because I don't login to the game that often.

I haven't spent any money on the game.

The Valentine's Tick-Tack-Toe event is live! It features Lady and the Tramp in the diamond box (Gold Box after the event), with the final prize being a diamond box (yay!).

Have been stuck on the Roses part of this event. Since starting it yesterday I’ve only gotten 1 if Belle’s Room icon. I don’t have her but come on over 50 games should have yielded more than 1

Have been stuck on the Roses part of this event. Since starting it yesterday I’ve only gotten 1 if Belle’s Room icon. I don’t have her but come on over 50 games should have yielded more than 1
That does sound kind of bad. I don't know if there is any rhyme or reason to get the harder items to drop. A few things that seem to help:
1. Collect as many items as possible in each game. So try to swap the items (preferable already outside of the valentine's candy box) with rainbow stars to cause more items to appear. Also, if you an emoji that drops items (e.g., Holiday Mickey), try using that one frequently.
2. Use different emojis for each game. It does seem like the rare items drop more often if you switch between emojis rather than playing with a single emoji for multiple games.

Thanks for the holiday Mickey idea. I’ve been using different emojis to match the level missions. Have used the star a number of times as well
That does sound kind of bad. I don't know if there is any rhyme or reason to get the harder items to drop. A few things that seem to help:
1. Collect as many items as possible in each game. So try to swap the items (preferable already outside of the valentine's candy box) with rainbow stars to cause more items to appear. Also, if you an emoji that drops items (e.g., Holiday Mickey), try using that one frequently.
2. Use different emojis for each game. It does seem like the rare items drop more often if you switch between emojis rather than playing with a single emoji for multiple games.

Same here! Will try changing up the emoji but it’s really frustrating

I’ve been using different emojis to match the level missions.
I do that too, but I've also felt like I've had better luck with emojis that can clear a bunch of spaces quickly (i.e., turn over the board faster). So things that generate suns or clouds or clear areas have been pretty helpful.

I do that too, but I've also felt like I've had better luck with emojis that can clear a bunch of spaces quickly (i.e., turn over the board faster). So things that generate suns or clouds or clear areas have been pretty helpful.
I had been using Holiday Mickey and was getting 3-4 items per game. I switched to Level 2 Olaf with double suns and was only getting 1-2 items per game. My goal was clear the board as quickly as possible so something would drop. I'm going back to Mickey.

Do you have either Belle or the Beast emojis? They will make the rare items drop more frequently.

I'm on the Bella Notte level where Lady and Tramp help you get rare items. >:( The point of the event is to get one of them! I'm down to needing one item (lucky with Lady) and I just know if I bought a diamond box I would get Tramp and it wouldn't help me at all.

If I see one more paw print or music notes I just might lose it.

Last edited:
I don't have good luck using the "lucky" emoji to drop the rare items. I find Holiday Mickey to work best on these tic-tac-toe style games. And the rare items will drop faster once the rest of the board is cleared. At least, that's been my experience.

I'm on the Bella Notte level where Lady and Tramp help you get rare items. >:( The point of the event is to get one of them! I'm down to needing one item (lucky with Lady) and I just know if I bought a diamond box I would get Tramp and it wouldn't help me at all. If I see one more paw print or music notes I just might lose it.
I suppose they do this to try an encourage folks to spend the gems (and potentially spend real money to buy gems) to get one of the event emojis early in the event. Good luck and I hope you get that one last item quickly!

I had been using Holiday Mickey and was getting 3-4 items per game. I switched to Level 2 Olaf with double suns and was only getting 1-2 items per game. My goal was clear the board as quickly as possible so something would drop. I'm going back to Mickey.
I have a level 3 Olaf, so perhaps that makes a difference. I can get anywhere from 2 to 5 items per game with him (without using a Star to multiply the items). This is also anecdotal, but it seems like I've had better luck getting the rare items to drop with the non-lucky character after I've finished collecting all of the non-rare items.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter