Disney Emoji Blitz

okay, so just downloaded the update. Thanks to the collections I got about 20,000 coins for things i had already collected, which was fantastic. Also, those who already have hat box ghost he is your best friend for the ghost challenge. I was struggling until I started playing with him and his x2.

EDIT - Once I started using my level 2 hatbox ghost things progressed pretty quickly and managed to knock this challenge over in a day (fastest I have ever done one of these!). If you have Mr Ghost - highly recommend you stick with him.

Last edited:
okay, so just downloaded the update. Thanks to the collections I got about 20,000 coins for things i had already collected, which was fantastic. Also, those who already have hat box ghost he is your best friend for the ghost challenge. I was struggling until I started playing with him and his x2.

EDIT - Once I started using my level 2 hatbox ghost things progressed pretty quickly and managed to knock this challenge over in a day (fastest I have ever done one of these!). If you have Mr Ghost - highly recommend you stick with him.

Agreed! I was very thankful I had a level 2 Hatbox Ghost! The flying away keys annoyed me but these ghosts leaving didn’t bother me because there were so many and in every game. I enjoyed the challenge very much and the untimed aspect of it.

I just completed the challenge and now have all 3 characters. I used gems shortly after the challenge started and obtained the Bride. Level 1 but x2 provided me with a quicker run through the game. Obtained the Hatbox Ghosts through more gems yesterday. I didn't find him to be as helpful, but at x2 ghosts collected it helped. When I finished the game I earned Madam Leota.

The update came with a glitch to my free spins. They don't work. Instead if I tap the free spin, then tap the gold box I get a free spin! unlimited amounts!!!! I'm not spinning constantly but I'm up to 75 lives. The timed free spin resets back to 7h59min each time I sping it though. The glitch was fixed briefly on Saturday but returned Sunday. I'm not complaining. The extra lives helped me complete the game.

I'm not a fan of the "collections" as I don;t like spending coins or gems. Now that I have all 3 HM figures I have to get each to level 19 in order to complete the collection. Currently I'm at 1/19. Frustrating.

I'm thankful they changed the payouts on the spin wheels. Being able to collect gems more readily makes it easier. I finally had enough Gems for obtaining Leota in the Gem Box. So it has made it easier. Won't complete the event, but did much much much much better.

Another mini-event started today. It's a bit different from any of the others (that I recall). You have to use a specific villain (Ursula, Maleficent or Cruella) and complete missions. The rewards are treasure chests (three regular, one silver, and one gold per villain). All three of the villains are in the Diamond box currently. Cruella is a purple box emoji, so she's not going to be available via the Gold/Silver boxes after the event ends...

Another mini-event started today. It's a bit different from any of the others (that I recall). You have to use a specific villain (Ursula, Maleficent or Cruella) and complete missions. The rewards are treasure chests (three regular, one silver, and one gold per villain). All three of the villains are in the Diamond box currently. Cruella is a purple box emoji, so she's not going to be available via the Gold/Silver boxes after the event ends...

I have been playing it and it doesn't seem that difficult. I don't think I am going to finish the event though, because I already have Maleficent and Ursula and I don't like the 33% chance of getting Cruella.

Yeah I just spent the 200 gems on the diamond box and got an URSULA, which I already have.

I swear to god this game hates me....

Other than being no other way to get Cruella, there isn’t really a particularly exciting prize. And you don’t necessarily win any emojis through the event. You just buy the diamond box or you don’t. Otherwise it’s just coins and power ups that you win. But it was something different to do and not particularly hard.

I'm playing but don't plan to spend my gems for the characters. I can't seem to make much progress on the lightning while in blitz mode.

My game did glitch today and allowed me to have multiple free spins!

For the lightning/cloud while in blitz mode, I try to get a Star and Lightning/Cloud together and then wait until blitz mode starts to use the star+lightning/cloud combo. That generates a fair number of lightnings/clouds and that really helped the mission go fairly quickly.

if you have 2 devices there is a way to make sure you get the emoji you want. If anyone is interested, I could try to explain it.

My game did glitch today and allowed me to have multiple free spins!
My game did that yesterday! I was hoping it would again today, but no luck.
Speaking of no luck, I bought the diamond box and got another Maleficent, the only one of the three I already had :furious:

I wish I had read that before I spent all 800 of my hard saved gems getting characters I already had. I think I'm done with this game. Played a long time but it is getting to be more frustrating than fun. Even during individual rounds it seems to be working against you more and more. Last night I needed one more star on my last chance to complete a challenge -- scored almost 2 million pts without a single opportunity to make a star. It used to give you more things by chance. Now it seems to be minimizing odds on whatever you need. Just not fun anymore.

I feel the same way about it giving you fewer opportunities...I also feel like this latest game is just the same as the daily challenges and isn’t a typical mini-game. I much prefer the mini-games with emojis as rewards. That is the ultimate goal, I believe, to earn new emojis. I understand their tactic of trying to make money by having us buy emojis but I do prefer having the ability of earning them instead of being forced to buy them. Maybe reward people who buy them with another bonus of some sort but also allow everyone to earn the emojis as well. If that makes any sense...

I know a lot of people have expressed unhappiness with changes in the game, but I am finding that I like the new prize wheel, as well as the new prizes for daily challenges. The silver and gold treasure boxes provide more than a single reward and sometimes the coin amount alone is larger than the coin only prize from the past.

Oh, and thank you for the mention of Cruella being a purple emoji. Originally, I wasn't going to try for a diamond box because it seemed like the new characters were always going to end up in the emoji shop eventually.

A new collection/game dropped last night- Nightmare Before Christmas. You are to open the prize boxes and drop them to the bottom.

Does anyone know if you diamond box a Jack or Sally if you'll get 2x the prizes? I'm doubting it as it's a collection.

A new collection/game dropped last night- Nightmare Before Christmas. You are to open the prize boxes and drop them to the bottom.

Does anyone know if you diamond box a Jack or Sally if you'll get 2x the prizes? I'm doubting it as it's a collection.

That’s what I was hoping so I got Sally in a diamond box - Nope, it’s not double with Sally.

Her power is like Sorcerer Mickey-where you trace a pattern with your finger and when you complete it she places more Sally’s on the board.

Last edited:
Unfortunately that's not how these tick-tack-toe type events typically go. Sally and Jack are "lucky" for certain items (i.e., in theory, meaning they'll appear more often/frequently when you're playing with either Jack or Sally), but they don't increase the number of boxes that appear during a game. Both Jack and Sally appear to be gold box characters, so they should appear in the Gold Box after the event ends (if you don't buy them from the Diamond box now or get them as a reward at the end of the event).

Card 1
Halloween Town Fountain: Sally (3)
Spiral Hill: Jack (3)

Card 2
Jack-O-Lantern: Jack (4)
Jack's Hand: Jack (4)

Card 3
Teddy Bear: Sally (6)
Burned Christmas Tree: Sally (6)
Horn-Duck: Sally (6)

Card 4
Jack's Sleigh: Jack (7)
Skeletal Reindeer: Jack (7)
Skeletal Reindeer: Jack (7)

Card 5
Cockroach: Sally (9)
Worm: Sally (9)
Santa Hat: Jack (9)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!