Disney Emoji Blitz

I landed Sparrow in the Diamond Box and the 2x is essential. I think it is virtually impossible without it. I've played ALOT aNd am close to beating level 14 for the gold box. Sparrows power up is useless for this quest however. He just drops a gold chest of coins you can land...

Alice is another good choice. Seems like any that load pretty quickly and that you can 'aim' are good choices. Elsa, Woody etc.

I guess I'll press on and try to finish. But getting to a new box and seeing >500 is pretty sickening.

I'm trying to at least get through box 14 for the gold box... but I'm not sure it'll happen with commitments and life this weekend. I did, however, FINALLY get Daisy Duck at least! Now I'm just short Minnie Mouse (so frustrating to have to keep trying silver boxes...).

I also finished, but with less than an hour to go! That was a tough challenge and the requirements sure mounted up fast (for me, the jump from the 19th box to the 20th box was pretty big). I got a Davy Jones.

Just downloaded the update and installed it on my iPad. Luckily, the progress on the Pixar event was saved, so I didn't lose anything. I noticed the icon now features Sadness, Joy, McQueen, and Cruz...so I guess that means there will be Inside Out and a Cars 3 events sometime in the near(ish) future.

I'm trying to figure out the leaderboard. Do you guys know who the people on the leaderboard are if they are real or just fake (they're all emoji-type faces).... I can't figure that part out. Do you connect through game center? I signed in through Facebook, but that's it. On Tsum Tsum, I can compete with my kids and friends through Line. I'm just wondering if I can actually have people on my leaderboard who I actually know... makes it more fun that way :)
Thanks ya'll!
I was wondering something does anyone know how to take friends off the list

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter