Disney Emoji Blitz

You're correct. It lets you work on one or the other. It does however let you gather items in either mode.

Current problem for me is that level 100 doesn't not allow blitz bonus. So since I'm working on that level it isn't giving it to me on the event either. That's really slowing down progress on some boxes.

Wow! Goodness...
Is it just me? Or was that Earth Day event super difficult. I just wrapped it up.

It was made more difficult because I happen to be working on level 100 and for some reason I have no blitz bonus. So high scores are hard to come by.

I don't know why I keep doing these challenges. They keep getting tougher and tougher. But I do prefer the team events as opposed to the gathering light type events.

I'm finding the Earth Day thingie very difficult as well. And I've already completed level 100. I'm not sure I'm going to make it. I'm about half way through treasure box 27. Not sure I'm going to make it. Been trying to fit it in during my day.

It was tough, but I agree, much more fun than the light ones or the bingo ones. And thankfully I got Eve at the end instead of a power-up for Wall-E.

The Earth Day challenge is tough, but I like the challenge. It seems more fun than ones that are just easy but time consuming.

Agreed. I just wish the prizes were more commiserate with the difficulty of each challenge.

Did anyone figure out what the mission in level 100 means when it says "collect 840 suns on 's turn"????

I had to swap 4 times to get a mission that didn't include "use 's...". Good grief.

Has anyone else's challenge disappeared? I was playing earlier today and now it is gone. I haven't switched devices.

I had an update for my iPad and phone that said the Ursula challenge was back. It's not showing on either of my devices. ANyone else have this problem?

Never mind. I just figured out that they haven't actually released the challenge yet.

Is there a way to delete a post?

Last edited:
The Ursula challenge just opened for me sometime last night, it was available this morning when I opened the game.

Mine won't open at all today. Just giving me the three dots. Anyone else?

I guess I'll give it some time and then reload the app and hope my login brings it all back like it was.

I had to close all my apps and restart the device twice, but I finally got the game to load.

I know there has been an Ursula challenge once before. Were there any villains before her to collect?

I had to close all my apps and restart the device twice, but I finally got the game to load.

I know there has been an Ursula challenge once before. Were there any villains before her to collect?
Jafar. But that was after I think.

Mine finally loaded and I guess is ok

Has anyone done the Diamond Box on the Ursula event? I have enough diamonds, but am afraid I will only get Flounder...

I'm too afraid to spend the gems. It took me months just to accumulate 200. I kept having to spend them to get past challenges that used emojis I didn't have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!