Disney Emoji Blitz

I have yet to earn enough diamonds to get something from the box. I keep having to spend them to skip levels that require an emoji I don't have.

Just spent 300,000 coins and only got one new emoji. I really wish they would let us choose which ones we wanted to buy.

The Captain Hook Villains Challenge just started on my game (8.5 days left). This one requires that we "collect" Tick-Tock Crocs to defeat Captain Hook. Tinker Bell and Peter Pan earn double Crocs (they're both available in the Diamond box right now, and Tinker Bell is also in the Gold Box). To be honest, the Crocs weren't dropping very fast when I was using Tinker Bell (1 or 2 per game); I was having far better luck using Holiday Mickey to get more crocs per game (~2-8). When Captain Hook's ship appears, it will destroy up to three power-ups on the board (it looks like it starts with the highest powered ones (star -> sun -> cloud)) and if there are no power ups on the board, the ship will wait for one to show up. So use those stars and suns before the ship appears!

Good luck everyone!

Chest 1: 15
Chest 2: 25 (2 Full Power Boosts)
Chest 3: 35 (10 gems)
Chest 4: 45 (2 Extra Time Boosts)
Chest 5: 60 (5 Lives)
Chest 6: 75 (2 Extra Score Boosts)
Chest 7: 90 (1000 coins)
Chest 8: 110 (1 Sunshine Boost)
Purple Chest 1: 135 (Captain Hook)
Chest 9: 100 (15 Gems)
Chest 10: 135 (2 More Items Boosts)
Purple Chest 2: 175 (Captain Hook)
Chest 11: 125 (5 Hearts)
Chest 12: 160 (1500 Coins)
Purple Chest 3: 200 (Captain Hook)

Last edited:
I play under a guest id on my iPad and the Captain Hook Villains Challenge locked it up completely. After I downloaded the updated version from the iTunes store, it zeroed out everything and made me start fresh today. Sadness.

Last edited:

Hello all, I'm new to this Forum, but I've played this game so much ever since I found out about it! Sadly I found out about it when you could get Jafar, Aladdin and Jasmine in the Diamond Box... So I missed the Ursula challenge... My question is, is it possible for me to get an Ursula Emoji? Or is she forever gone? :/

At this point, until they opt to re-release the event-based purple box emojis, you won't be able to unlock them. There used to be a way to "go back in time" but they seemed to have fixed that loop hole in one of the recent updates.

XP points are what I assume to be the Point Value of each icon. For instance, my Buzz has a point value of 1268. My Elsa is at 554. The higher the point value, the more coins you earn during play. My Buzz earns a lot more than icons with lower point values (ex - Elsa).

I also don't buy the diamond boxes unless I know I am going to get something I don't have.

And congrats to everyone who finished the lantern challenge. It was a grind at the end.

XP are the points earned to advance levels. We don’t see the XP points directly, but Experience Points = Game Level. The “emojis” points are counted when eliminated from the board towards the Game Points. Coins are somehow related to Game Points, but it is a “mystery” how.

I'm kind of a newbie to this, so forgive my asking...what are XP points? :)

XP are the points earned to advance levels. We don’t see the XP points directly, but Experience Points = Game Level. The “emojis” points are counted when eliminated from the board towards the Game Points. Coins are somehow related to Game Points, but it is a “mystery” how.

I thought you advanced levels by completing missions. 20 missions completed (for higher levels) and you go up a level.

I thought you advanced levels by completing missions. 20 missions completed (for higher levels) and you go up a level.
From DEB support on what are XP "These are the points that allow you to level up and are collected by completing the level missions (like "Play 6 games with Mickey")."

Is it possible to reset your high score?

The leader board automatically resets after a few days (maybe a week?), which resets your high score to 0 so you can get a new one. Check the leaderboard...it should tell you how many days left until it resets.

The leader board automatically resets after a few days (maybe a week?), which resets your high score to 0 so you can get a new one. Check the leaderboard...it should tell you how many days left until it resets.
It is a week, on Mondays (Sunday/Monday midnight). Some of us have a bug with the Leaderboard and have not been getting it cleared, and no prizes! I hope it gets fixed soon... :-(

It is a week, on Mondays (Sunday/Monday midnight). Some of us have a bug with the Leaderboard and have not been getting it cleared, and no prizes! I hope it gets fixed soon... :-(

Thanks! I wasn't sure if it was the same for everyone. I have heard about the glitch for others. I've been pretty lucky! Sometimes I wonder if it's because I never time hop.

My leaderboard hasn't reset in weeks! A glitch, I guess. Thanks!

Sometimes signing out of and then into facebook again resets the leaderboard. Not always, but sometimes.

Is there a special event with Beauty and the Beast now? I swear when I upgraded yesterday it mentioned a special event, but nothing new loads. I do have several related emojis available in the diamond box now, but not a new game.

y leaderboard hasn't reset in weeks! A glitch, I guess. Thanks!

I don't think my leaderboard has ever reset. I just checked and it says it will refresh in 2 days, but my score never resets to 0.

Is there a special event with Beauty and the Beast now? I swear when I upgraded yesterday it mentioned a special event, but nothing new loads. I do have several related emojis available in the diamond box now, but not a new game.

Yes, it's one of the tic-tac-toe/bingo type of collection events. I just got it this morning.

Last edited:
Grrr... I'll have to see if I can get it to load. I tried shutting down and starting it back up, but maybe I'll try again. Thanks!

"Accidentally" I finished level 90 (was trying to avoid) and went into challenges for level 91! So maybe the last one so far is 95, as some other people have mentioned in some forum. I'm not even going to deliberately work on them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter