Disney Emoji Blitz

Just stared playing this game. Do you recommend buying all the silver boxes until they are maxed out before moving onto the gold or other boxes.

There comes a point where you'll want to start maxing your silver boxes, but having access to some of the emojis in the Series and Gold boxes will give you greater access to events and Daily Challenges.

There also gets to be a point where missions will ask you to use emojis from certain Disney properties (e.g. Frozen, Finding Nemo or Dory, etc.), and so working to get one from each of the properties proves to be quite helpful.

The Tangled event started. Is the game freezing for anyone else when Mother Gotham and the tower appear? The clock keeps running but I cannot make a wove on the game board.

The Tangled event started. Is the game freezing for anyone else when Mother Gotham and the tower appear? The clock keeps running but I cannot make a wove on the game board.
Actually, that happened to me during the clear the lanterns game the day before.

I got to the end of the Forky challenge yesterday. I was really looking forward to him as he’s the only Toy Story emoji I don’t have. Got to the end and instead of the normal page I had 10 little white boxes on the screen and it froze. No Forky. He never showed up after leaving the game and coming back either. It didn’t reset. It just disappeared.

Has happened to me several times, it’s really annoying, especially when I use Pascal’s power

the new update makes it a tiiiiiny bit easier to navigate through your emoji collection and choose one to play with. the "suggested emoji" section is especially great; Rapunzel is currently the first emoji listed because the event is going on. no more smashing the arrow key through tons of emoji to find the right one. still wish you could like type in a name and search that way but this is getting there.

I’m curious how many levels the Rapunzel challenge has? I finished three levels, and am on the fourth where I’m required to use a Level 1 Rapunzel character.

I’m curious how many levels the Rapunzel challenge has? I finished three levels, and am on the fourth where I’m required to use a Level 1 Rapunzel character.
It's either 5 or 6. I just know that I won't be able to play the last level because it requires the rapunzel with short brown hair, which is only available in the diamond box at the moment, to play. And I'm not spending money to buy her from the diamond box.

I had that listed this morning. I knew there was a specific coin challenge in that spot previously and played towards that. Met it the first go and it returned to normal.

Somehow I met it too, but have no idea what it was, lol. And, I had to collect sunshine with Tink on another, but was using Jiminy and it was subtracting what I collected anyway!

It'll be the first event I don't finish in awhile. I bought two boxes and played through Round 2, but didn't get Pooh.

I bought one box, only because I had none of the character, and I do love Pooh characters. I got Tigger. Guess I won't be playing past round 2...

Have the ads gone away for any0ne else? Used to be able to watch an ad then get another free prize spin but not working for me for the last day or so,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!