Disney Emoji Blitz

I finished RF and got Merlin! I didn't find RF too difficult using Genie and Full Power/More Items boosts on the later chests.

I finished the event and Rainbow Falls for once! I was using whatever character to also get my levels done till I got to RF- then I used Holiday Mickey to make sure I got plenty of items dropped. I got Wart.

Was excited about the prince challenge until I saw what it was. I don’t have enough gems to make a purchase.

Was excited about the prince challenge until I saw what it was. I don’t have enough gems to make a purchase.

I got mildly excited until I saw how it was laid out. Only have Beast and Aladdin. Not enough gems to try for another. Oh well. I'll stick to leveling.

Can someone please explain what the rainbow box with an exclamation mark icon is? Thanks.

I had one of those challenges yesterday. It’s a special limited edition character obtained through specific challenges/games like Holiday Mickey/Minnie, Rose Gold Minnie, Sorcerer Mickey, Yensid, Frozone, Holiday Pluto, and Merlin. There’s probably more.

If you look through your list of available emojis (the ones that you have), you'll see that the emojis have one of four different color outlines around them. It's either silver, gold, rainbow, or purple. Those denote from which type of the box the emoji is usually from (e.g., a silver outline denotes an emoji that is available from the silvers boxes). The rainbow box with the exclamation point denotes the rainbow box emojis, which are usually initially offered through an event as a reward. In addition to the ones RangerPooh mentioned, there is also Dug, King Triton, Magic Mirror, Rainbow Mickey, Edna Mode, Carpet, and Rainbow Unicorn. I don't know if any of the Group reward emojis are rainbows, but it would not surprise me.

Um, when I loaded the game today it said Happy Father's Day and offered a Dad Box full of Disney dad emoji for 200 gems.... uh, y'all are a month late there, DEB lol
Yeah that had me rather confused. I didn’t get to start the key event until now so only a day left to play, but the drop rate seems slightly better than usual so maybe I’ll be able to finish.

It was the easiest magic key event ever. I finished in less than a day while not being able to play much between 8-5 because I was at work.

Who did everyone get for their "Emoji Day" free emoji? I got Pocahontas who was a new emoji for me.

Oh, and was anyone else else annoyed having to pony up $100,000 coins to re-complete your silvers with Prince Eric?

Who did everyone get for their "Emoji Day" free emoji? I got Pocahontas who was a new emoji for me.

Oh, and was anyone else else annoyed having to pony up $100,000 coins to re-complete your silvers with Prince Eric?
Pocahontas too.

I was more annoyed because he showed up in my CYC box the day he showed up in silver. I was planning on spending gems to buy the box, but not for a silver emoji I would get with the next 15,000 coins I earned!

I also got Pocahontas. Honestly didn't pay enough attention to the Father's Day wording. But that's what happens when you open up the app just after waking up. Thought it was odd that I didn't get a "dad".

Purchased silver boxes today with the hopes of getting Prince Eric. Lucked out on the second box.

Last edited:
Wow that key event was much less frustrating than usual! I think I only had one key float away the whole time. I also had a lot more rainbow stars and a lot higher than average scores.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter