Disney Emoji Blitz

The Dumbo Event is one of those "team" events with specific goals for each level (e.g., use 100 suns with Dumbo, Timothy, Sadness or Joy).

I really like the team events! I now have enough emojis that I usually (knock wood) one of the matching teammates but when I didn't I would quick change to the event emoji and play the game without using their power.

I’m currently on a level that has a silver box as the prize. I’ve maxed out all my silvers. Anyone know what I might get instead?

I’m currently on a level that has a silver box as the prize. I’ve maxed out all my silvers. Anyone know what I might get instead?
You'll get 15,000 gold coins, the same number that a silver box emoji costs.

Finished the event and got Timothy! Now back to plugging away maxing out the silver emojis. 7 down

Hello, I’m new to the boards so if this has been asked in the thread, I apologize. I received a rainbow lightning bolt in a gold chest (yay) but it seems to have disappeared. Anyone tell me where I can locate it to use it?

Last edited:
Hello, I’m new to the boards so if this has been asked in the thread, I apologize. I received a rainbow lightning bolt in a gold chest (yay) but it seems to have disappeared. Anyone tell me where I can locate it to use it?
That is a useful thing! When you go to the screen showing all of the Emojis you have and pull one up that isn't maxed out yet, you should see the rainbow lightning hovering above. You can use it to upgrade your chosen emoji by one.

That is a useful thing! When you go to the screen showing all of the Emojis you have and pull one up that isn't maxed out yet, you should see the rainbow lightning hovering above. You can use it to upgrade your chosen emoji by one.
Thanks for the reply but it’s not there :’(

Thanks for the reply but it’s not there :’(
I had a diamond and a bronze chest that day. I got a power charge in each. But the first one disappeared and was never seen again. I assumed it was an April fools thing maybe. The second one I kept.

I had a diamond and a bronze chest that day. I got a power charge in each. But the first one disappeared and was never seen again. I assumed it was an April fools thing maybe. The second one I kept.

The first one was just an item for the keyboard, not a actual charge. They did a very poor job explaining this... which maybe was the point in April fools day?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter