Disney Duvet Cover...adult BR

miTunes75

Earning My Ears
My wife and I have finally decided to slowly redecorate our bedroom. We want to be careful and pick the right stuff that we want. I have found this awesome mickey mouse duvet cover but is currently sold out:

http://www.disneystore.com/vintage-black-and-white-mickey-mouse-duvet-cover/mp/1246617/59529/

:confused3

there's another one on the website but I don't care for it too much :(

Has anyone been to the world of disney store at DownTown Disney yet and happened to see what designs they had? I have looked online all over and cannot seem to find anything else. Even on ebay. Our main colors are going to be black, white and red.

Any options for me?

Will be going to WDW in 10 days (sooner than my ticker) and will try to remember to keep an eye out for these type things. Will let you know when I get back if someone doesn't get to it before then.

We were down in Florida a week and a half ago and didn't see any at the World of Disney. They don't carry much in the way of home decor there any more. Mostly kitchen stuff. They used to have the Disney Home store that would carry bed and bath stuff, but it has closed years ago.

I would keep checking back to see if they get more in stock and buy it ASAP if it does show up.

There is no bedding, adult or kids at WoD or any of the other stores any more. It's sad cause I *REALLY* miss the Disney @Home store...

The only place to really find it is on the DisneyStore.com site and even then the quality has come WAY down over the years.

I'm curious to see if anyone can come up with anything.. I've also been looking for a Disney duvet cover that's adult appropriate. The only one I see that the Disney Store currently has is the Mickey Mouse Club one.. not my favorite.

I just got back from a WDW trip three days ago. I can tell you that there is no Disney-themed bedding for sale anywhere in any WDW gift shop (resort or park). And believe me, I am a HUGE shopper & checked out dozens of gift shops during our trip.

DH & I have an "Animal Kingdom" themed bedroom. We got our bedding set (comforter, sheets, window treatments, pillows, etc) from J.C. Penney.com about three years ago. They were selling Disney resort-themed bedding then (Animal Kingdom, Yacht Club, Poly, & one other I can't recall). It was all adult bedding...no children's. Sadly, it has all been discontinued.

Every now & then I check the website to see if they have started a new bedding line, but nothing has come up yet.

on the Dream's "maiden voyage" i was LOVING the bedding - there's a "white on white" (thats what my mom wuld have called it) duvet cover that has just a mickey head shape on it. very nice - don't see anything like it in any of the "disney resort" shops etc... online.

always have wanted more adult appropriate, subtle disney stuff for the home. good luck with your search - that black and white bed set is really cute!

how about making a Disney quilt. Maybe a scrap quilt out of all sorts of Disney fabrics or making a solid color and sewing a mickey head in the center.

i got one from ownthemagic.com they have bedspreads from some of the resorts..no mickey ones but it is disney inspired. i actually bought 2 i have one from the boardwalk and the one on my bed is from beachclub its blue and has subtle little mermaid scenes on it. i also would love to see some more adult disney home items...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!