Disney during Thanksgiving week

WinnieAndMinnie17

Mouseketeer
Hi guys, going to Disney the 22-28 of November. Heading to the parks the 23(MK), 24(DHS) and 25(Christmas party). What should my wife and I be expecting? And also any tips for us to non-park things?

We were at Disney for Thanksgiving last year and we found it to be a great time to visit! For non-park ideas: you can visit the Christmas Tree Trail at Disney Springs, visit resorts to see their holiday decorations (especially the gingerbread house at the Grand Floridian), and view a movie outdoors at your resort.

We were at Disney for Thanksgiving last year and we found it to be a great time to visit! For non-park ideas: you can visit the Christmas Tree Trail at Disney Springs, visit resorts to see their holiday decorations (especially the gingerbread house at the Grand Floridian), and view a movie outdoors at your resort.
Will the gingerbread house be up at the GF the week of Thanksgiving?! Somehow I assumed it wouldn't be. If so, I'll have to add a stop.

It is usually up by Thanksgiving! You should also check out the gingerbread carousel at the Yacht and Beach Club.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!