Disney Dream - September 2-6, 2019 Meet Up Thread!

KVacc

Mouseketeer
Hey everyone! Just wanted to start a post for this cruise date. This will be our first cruise ever. Very excited and a little nervous about being overwhelmed and how to find out about all of the stuff there is to do.

Just booked our family of 5 on this cruise. I wanted to do something fun for my 40th birthday (9/3) :) We sailed on Royal Caribbean last year in February and the kids loved it! This will be our first Disney cruise. We plan to go to MNSSHP on 9/6...we went last year for the first time on that same Friday and had a blast. Looking forward to planning all the things we want to do (and eat!) on this cruise.

Just booked our family of 5 on this cruise. I wanted to do something fun for my 40th birthday (9/3) :) We sailed on Royal Caribbean last year in February and the kids loved it! This will be our first Disney cruise. We plan to go to MNSSHP on 9/6...we went last year for the first time on that same Friday and had a blast. Looking forward to planning all the things we want to do (and eat!) on this cruise.
Hi there! We are also sailing this cruise, my husband, sister in law and I all turn 40 between July and October!! So excited!

So excited to be going on the Disney Dream with my family of four and grandparents!! Does anyone know about the fish extender group for this cruise?

So excited to be going on the Disney Dream with my family of four and grandparents!! Does anyone know about the fish extender group for this cruise?
There is an FE group being organized over in the Facebook Group that we have! Just search Disney Dream September 2 2019

Just joined the fish extender over on Facebook.

Last edited:

How is everyone dealing with the impending hurricane news? Are you heading to Orlando/Port Canaveral anyway?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts