Disney dream Sep 13 2019 - Fish Extender - Olaf FE Group šŸŒžā›±ā˜ƒ

I read online that ā€œthere is no floor and no ceilingā€ for the price range of the FE gift exchange. Itā€™s for fun and whatever you want to do is okay!

Hello!
I have a question.What is the price range of presents?
Hi Yuki! I'm sorry, just now I read your message. It's my first time participating of a fish extender group. I've been reading a lot of blogs and they say that usually the gift prices are between 1 or 2 dollars.
I just bought all gifts for our group and some extras for pixie dust. The fish extender bag is also ready. I just can't wait! Only 6 days left!

Melissa, are you safe in U.S.? So worried about Dorian.

Oh yes! Thank you! We are doing ok! We are safe from the hurricane. Thank you for asking! Itā€™s almost cruise time! So exciting!

Hi!
Weā€™re connecting at LA Airport and flying to Orlando from now!
I want to meet Mickey soon!:dogdance:

I wish I would have seen this before you guys sailed Yuki. Iā€™ve cruised Disney and done the FE before and could have offered advice. What part of Japan are you from? Iā€™m in Zama/ Kanagawa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel youā€™ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter