Disney Dream Oct 15 2018

Two more sleeps until we head to WDW for a few days pre-cruise! I guess it's probably time to start that packing. :crazy2:

It has. Refresh your document and it should show up. Everyone should refresh their docs to see any changes. If you don't see it, let me know.
I apologize for the trouble, but mine does not show the cabin number. I exited google docs and went back in and still nothing. I hope none of my other groups had a change and I was unable to see them. Again, sorry for trouble I know we are all trying to pack and remember everything! Just one more week to go!!

I apologize for the trouble, but mine does not show the cabin number. I exited google docs and went back in and still nothing. I hope none of my other groups had a change and I was unable to see them. Again, sorry for trouble I know we are all trying to pack and remember everything! Just one more week to go!!

It's no trouble at all. Let me take a look and I'll pm you.

What a morning! We were supposed to leave at 6am tomorrow to fly to WDW but when I went to check in, SW had a weather alert and would allow me to rebook at no extra charge. So...I booked for this afternoon! I was nowhere near ready to pack, but I cannot chance having that flight cancelled. The weather here is just horrid, so stressed about even being able to take off...ugh, weather! At any rate, I'll hopefully be on my way to WDW in a few hours. I could use all the pixie dust anyone cares to sprinkle!! See you guys on the cruise!

What a morning! We were supposed to leave at 6am tomorrow to fly to WDW but when I went to check in, SW had a weather alert and would allow me to rebook at no extra charge. So...I booked for this afternoon! I was nowhere near ready to pack, but I cannot chance having that flight cancelled. The weather here is just horrid, so stressed about even being able to take off...ugh, weather! At any rate, I'll hopefully be on my way to WDW in a few hours. I could use all the pixie dust anyone cares to sprinkle!! See you guys on the cruise!
Oh My! Hopefully all went well! If you forget anything let us know and we will bring extra!

Oh My! Hopefully all went well! If you forget anything let us know and we will bring extra!

Our flight leaves at 5, still stormy here but at least the tornado warnings are over. Seriously? Hurricanes in Fl, tornadoes in Oklahoma. It’s been a day! Thanks for the well wishes!!

Hope everyone made it home safely and you all enjoyed the FE! We’re driving home after a night at St Augustine and won’t make it back until tomorrow evening. Long drive! All turned out well without flight changes and I had an amazing time at WDW with my grandson and loved the cruise! Going home is tough!

Thanks to everyone for the FE gifts! My boys loved it! I was so impressed with everyone's creativity and generosity! Definitely our favorite part of the cruise!

Hello, I’m new to this whole thing. We would love to be part of a fe group. I have been on one previous Disney cruise and wondered what the fish extenders were used for.

It would be me, Melanie and my Abby. She has a developmental disability and I would put her at about the age ten to thirteen for this.

This would be her first big trip and it is to celebrate her thirty birthday. Needless to say we are very excited and I thought joining a fe group would be a little somethings extra special.
We loved your creativity and generosity. Thanks so much for the gifts!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter