Disney Dream Oct 15 2018

Just 2 more days to join in on the fun FE!! So excited to get our list and start working on gifts!! Thank you for all your hard work

Just a reminder, sign ups end tomorrow! We're so close!
Just 2 more days to join in on the fun FE!! So excited to get our list and start working on gifts!! Thank you for all your hard work

You're more than welcome! Sign ups end tomorrow! It's getting so close and I am so un-ready!! I'll be spending the weekend trying to finish up the million and one things I need to get done. We leave on the 10th for a few days at WDW before the cruise so I'm well under 2 weeks to go.

Added to all that, my 84 yr old mother decided this was a good time to move to a new house and could I possible help her with the application process and move. Yikes!!! I'm not sure "organizer" is a good title for someone so absolutely un-organized. lol

I'll start confirming participation tomorrow, hopefully responses will be quick and I can get the lists out quickly!

Last edited:
Hi, am I supposed to be confirming for the FE? Im just afraid I missed the message?
I am right now in the process of gathering up all the names to send out requests for confirmations, so no you haven't missed anything. I'll take this as your confirmation though, I assume you are confirming for both your cabins, correct?
Thanks!

We are officially closed! I'm going to private message those of you I can ( some have message limits ) and any others I will post here to get confirmation from. You have only 24 hours in which to respond because I really need to get the lists out asap. Thanks!

Melanie female adult
Abby girl 11

You do not have enough posts for me to private message, so please respond here to confirm your participation. I will need to know within 24 hours in order for you to remain on the list! Thanks!

I believe I've contacted everyone on our list. If you requested to be in the FE and I have not contacted you, please let me know asap! Lots of people have already confirmed so I'm hoping I can get the lists out soon!

Looks like outside of 1 cabin, we're all confirmed. I'm going to give that 1 some time of course, but I can probably go ahead and work on groupings and wait to send them out. Question: It looks like our groups will consist of 4 cabins each due to needing to put multiple cabins in separate groups. If there is any interest in signing up for more than 1 group I need to know asap so I can look at it to see if I can do it. But right now, using confirmed cabins only, we are groups of 4.

Can you add our cabin 8106 to another group so we will have 8 cabins (I over bought haha) and keep 8600 with just the 4? If too much trouble keep us both at 4 cabins each. Thank you!

Last edited:
Can you add our cabin 8106 to another group so we will have 8 cabins (I over bought haha) and keep 8600 with just the 4? If too much trouble keep us both at 4 cabins each. Thank you!

I'll give it a shot. It all depends on how the cabins split, but for at least a few people, I should be able to double up. I won't know the exact number until I actually start organizing into groups, but should all be done by tomorrow!

Whew! I think I've sent everyone their lists. As I said in the messages, this is not final. This is to check for errors and/or additions to your information. You will only see the lists that your are in, not the master list. If there are any mistakes ( and I'm sure there will be), just message me. I'll get corrections made tomorrow and will declare them all final (fingers crossed) by tomorrow evening!

I'm making corrections as I get them. Please refresh your document- any changes I make should show up without me having to send you a new version.

I think I have any corrections that have been sent to me done. If you're having trouble seeing any revisions that you asked for, let me know. Since I don't need to re-send the docs, you can consider the lists finalized after 6 today. Have fun, relax about what you're giving and enjoy! I leave on the 10th for a few days at WDW pre-cruise ( and no, I haven't started on my FE gifts nor have I even begun to pack), but I'll still be available if anyone has questions although on a much more limited basis. Once we are on the ship, I will have a noteboard if anyone has a problem or a question. IF for some reason your cabin number changes at the port, please, please stop by my cabin and note the change. I will do my best to get that updated. Once we sail, no changes can be made. My cabin #'s are 5020 and 5022.

Lists are officially official. :) If you are in group 1, please refresh your document. I missed 1 child from a family when moving cabins into groups and we do not want him to get skipped. Group 1 should have (3) 8 yr old boys. If you don't see that, please refresh and if that doesn't work, pm me and I'll get you a new copy. Also, if you see any other issues, just pm me. I think we've got most all of it straight.

Also, Group 2 has 1 family in an unassigned cabin. As soon as they get their cabin assignment and send it to me, I'll put it in the document and again, you should see it when you refresh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter